Chapter 26

~PLEASE FORGIVE ME~

Writer’s pov.

“I have to apologize to him.” Nandini thought.

They soon had their lunch and left for Malhotra Mansion. The ride from restaurant to Mansion was silent. Nandini was just preparing herself for facing Manik.

They stepped out and Aarohi held Nandini hand. They walked towards the mansion. Nandini rang the bell, a servant opened the door. They entered inside and saw Manik sitting on the couch still doing something on the laptop.

“Dady.” Aarohi said running towards Manik. Manik smiled seeing her. He kept that laptop aside and picked her up in his arms.

Manik kissed her whole face madly as if they have met after ages. Aarohi giggled as he kissed on her neck. Manik smiled listening to her beautiful giggle.

“So my baby had fun?” Manik asked.

“Yesh dady, I had shooooooooo much fun.” Aarohi said extending her hand. Manik smiled and kissed her cute small nose.

“So my baby ate cheese?” Manik asked. Aarohi widens her eyes as for how he came to know.

“Dady how you know?” Aarohi asked.

“Because cheese is stuck in between your teeth.” Manik said in a matter of fact tone. Aarohi smiled showing him all her teeth.

“Now go 1st clean your teeth and then take some rest.” Manik said.

“Otay dady.” Aarohi said and left from there. All this while Nandini was standing beside the couch. As Aarohi left she sat on the couch looking at Manik.

Manik looked at her but again ignored her by looking at his laptop.

“Please don’t ignore me.” Nandini said in a low tone.

“I am sorry Manik. Please forgive me. I know yesterday I was stupid to ask for a breakup. But the fact is that you are very important in my life. I can’t live without you. I am sorry Manik.” Nandini said looking at Manik. While Manik was still doing something on his laptop.

Nandini sighed in anger. She went near Manik and closed that laptop’s screen.

“What the.” He said angrily but stopped as Nandini kept a finger on his lips.

“Please listen to me. I am sorry. I acted like a small kid. Today I had fun with Aarohi but still, that fun was incomplete with you. I missed you so much. I missed the way you call me with new names. I missed the way you flirt with me. I missed the way you show your care and love to me. I missed every dam thing. Manik I did a mistake. I am sorry. Please forgive me.” Nandini said.

“It was just half day and you missed me so much?” Manik asked with a smirk. Nandini nodded in yes.

“Please, Manik can we get back together?” Nandini asked.

“No.” Manik said in stern tone making Nandini shock.

“Manik..” She was interrupted by Manik who said angrily.