Chapter 28

~LOVE YOU SO MUCH NANDINI~

Writer’s pov.

While eating, Nandini remembered about Jenny. She looked at Manik with anger.

“I want to ask you something.” Nandini said.

“Yeah.” Manik nodded in yes, putting another morsel in his mouth.

“About Jenny. Who is she? And why did you kissed her forehead?” Nandini asked angrily.

Manik smiled listening to her question. Manik said. “Yeah, I kissed her forehead. And it wasn’t a 1st time when I did that.”

Nandini looked at Manik angrily.

“Manik at one moment you are telling me that you love me. And in another moment you are telling me that you have kissed that jenny’s forehead many times!” Nandini said angrily. Anger was totally visible on her face.

Manik went near her ear and he whispered. “Yeah because she is my friend.”

Nandini glared at him and asked. “Who kisses friend’s forehead?”

“Nandini even I kissed you 1st time when you were my friend.” Manik said in a matter of fact tone.

“So that means you kiss all your friends?” Nandini asked angrily throwing her spoon on the plate.

Manik pressed his lips tightly seeing her cute expression. He went a little more near her.

“Why are you getting jealous Nandini. It’s so normal!” Manik said in a teasing tone.

“Good, even I will kiss my guy friend and then I will tell you that it’s so normal.” Nandini said angrily folding her hands against her chest. Manik laughed seeing her jealous angry bird.

“Oh god, my jealous angry bird.” Manik laughed.

“I loved your cute expressions which you made when I hugged Jenny.” Manik said in teasing tone.

“So you knew that I was jealous?” Nandini asked in disbelief tone.

“Yeah, but it was fun teasing you.” Manik said laughing. While Nandini glared at him.

“My cute angry bird.” Manik said kissing her cheek.

Manik held her hand and said. “Nandini you don’t need to get jealous of anyone. You are very special to me, Nandini. No one can take your place in my heart. No one. With my other friends, it’s always a friendly kiss or brotherly kiss. But with you, it’s a small sign to show you, my love. I kiss you with all my feelings and love.”

Nandini smiled listening to this. She leaned forward and kissed his cheeks. “Do you even know that you make me feel so special? I feel like, I am a queen.” Nandini said with a small smile.

“You are my queen.” Manik said and kissed her forehead. His hand was wrapped tightly around her waist.

“Don’t look at me with all this love, Manik. You will make me cry.” Nandini said pushing him little away. Nandini wiped a tear which fell from her eye.