Chapter 62

~Nandu's Anger~

Writer's pov.

MaNan's room.

"I am sorry sweetheart. Look it's not my fault. I was just trying to prank you back." He said trying his best to convince her.

Nandini started to walk towards him taking small steps. While Manik gulped his saliva and started walking backwards. The anger on her face was enough to scare the shit out of anyone.

"Listen sweetheart..."

"Don't sweetheart me." Nandini almost shouted and Manik again gulped his saliva.

There was a small pause as they both stopped their steps and then suddenly Nandini started chasing Manik and Manik was running all over the bedroom trying to save his life.

"Nandini... please... listen to me once." He spoke while running away from her while she was trying to catch him and was throwing things on him like bedsheet, pillow, towel, clothes and what not.

"Are you planning to kill me?" Manik shouted hysterically as he saw Nandini picking up a vase.

Nandini looked at the thing she was holding and realized that this can definitely hurt him a lot. She kept it aside as she definitely doesn't want to hurt her husband so bad.

Manik sighed but next moment he again started running. He climbed up the bed but fell down as his leg got wrapped on the bedsheet.

He widen his eyes as now Nandini looked at him with a murderous look. She climbed on top of him and sat on his stomach. She held his hands on the either side of his face and said. "Tell me their name."

"There are no names, Nandini. I have never cheated on you. That was just a lie." Manik said immediately.

"No. You confessed the truth and later when you came to know that I was pranking you, you flipped. This is what happened so now tell me their names."

"No Nandini, the truth is that I saw Mukti's reflection and figured out what was happening. So I just pranked you back."

"Stop lieing."

Manik frowned as she was still not ready to believe him.

"Nandini will you please leave my hands so that I can hold you?" He asked softly to which she nodded her head negatively.

"You are not touching me till the time you don't give me their names."

"There are no names. This is the truth. Now it's up to you whether you want to believe it or not." Manik said in a little high pitch as Nandini was not ready to listen to him.

"Don't you trust me, Nandini?" He asked again as she was still looking at him with unsure look.

She sighed and slowly left his hands and laid on top of him hugging him tightly.

Nandini said. "I trust you and I know you will never cheat on me. But even I am insecure just like you, Manik. Even I can't afford to loose you. Sometimes I feel that I am not enough for you."

"Of course you are enough for me, Nandini. Why are you even thinking like this? You have everything a guy needs in their life partner. You have a beautiful heart, a smart brain, caring nature and a hot body." He whispered 'hot body' in her ears to which Nandini slowly puched his chest.

"What else do I need?" He asked.

"What about experience?" She asked in a low tone.

"Nandini we have already talked about this topic last night. I already told you that I am satisfied with you. I am fine with you not having any experience. I am fine with you being an amateur. Trust me I like it in this way. The fact that I am the 1st person who has got the right to touch you makes me feel very special. I feel lucky to know that I am your first."