Chapter 20

~SECOND KISS~

Writer’s Pov.

Next day.

Manik opened his eyes with great difficulty as he was having a bad headache. He turned around to find another side of the bed empty. He heard shower’s voice indicating him that Nandini is taking shower. He again closed his eyes feeling weakness. His whole body was paining.

“What the hell is wrong with this body?” Manik said with frowns. He sat on the bed and held his head tightly.

Nandini opened the door and came out after taking a good shower. She saw Manik sitting on the bed while holding his head. There were frowns on his face.

“You okay?” Nandini asked wiping her wet hairs. Manik opened his eyes and looked at Nandini. He forgot his pain the moment he saw her face.

“How can someone be okay after seeing such beautiful face in morning?” Manik said. Nandini widens her eyes getting such comment. But next moment her cheeks turned crimson red.

“Shut up,” Nandini said and threw her towel on him. Manik smiled weakly. She saw this and found it weird.

“Manik, you are not looking well,” Nandini said.

“I don’t know. I am feeling weak.” Manik said while closing his eyes.

Nandini went near him and held his hand. “Manik u have a fever,” Nandini said in a panicked tone.

“Oh, okay,” Manik said as if it didn’t matter to him. Nandini looked at him in disbelief.

"How can u be so okay? Wait I will give u medicines.” Nandini said and went near drawer.

“No Nandini its okay I am fine. I don’t need any medicine.” Manik said.

“Will u just shut up?” Nandini glared at him while taking out a medicine. She went near him and took a glass of water. She gave him medicine and water.

Manik made a bad face looking at the medicine. Nandini sat in front of him, folding her hands near her chest, looking at his bad face. Manik looked at Nandini and nodded in no. Nandini glared at Manik and nodded in yes.

“What if it gets melt in my mouth?” Manik asked while making faces.

“Manik, have u never ate a tablet before? How can it get melt? Don’t act like a baby. Come on eat.” Nandini said in a stern tone.

“Plse angry bird,” Manik said.

“Manik.” Nandini glared. Manik nodded in yes and ate that medicine. Nandini smiled.

“Come on, now sleep,” Nandini said.

“Then who will go to the office?” Manik asked.

“U are not going office and even I am not going to the hospital,” Nandini said pushing him down making my ly on the bed. She covered him with duvet.

“Sleep Manik,” Nandini said kissing his forehead making him smile. He held her face and kissed her cheek making her blush.