Chapter 52

~HONEYMOON WITH BABY?~

Writer's pov.

Evening.

Manik was waiting for Nandini from last 10 minutes but she was busy doing something in kitchen. He sighed and walked to the kitchen to see whats going on. As he entered inside he saw her packing some food in a box.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Journey is of 10 to 11 hours and what if Aaru gets hungry. So just packed some bread butter, bread jam, bread toast." Nandini replied looking at him. He smiled and looked at the food.

"I want one slice." He forwarded his hand to pick one slice but Nandini slapped his hand.

"You had your dinner just 30 minutes back." Nandini said to which Manik shrugged his shoulder and pick up one slice. She smiled and walked near him. There was no one in the kitchen except them so she looked around once and placed her lips on his cheeks.

"Really?" He asked in a shocked tone.

"What?"

"The way you walked towards me and the way your were looking around I thought You gonna kiss my lips not on cheeks." He complained with a pout. 

Nandini laughed and said. "Not now first let me complete this. We are already late to catch the bus. So lets go."

"A small one won't hurt us." He said bringing her more near him.

"But if someone see us kissing than it might embarrass us." She said in a matter of fact tone.

He pouted as actually last time when he tried to romace with her, Nyonika saw them and he was hell embarrassed.

"But Mom is busy with Aarohi. So we can." He said with a smirk. Nandini smiled she knew that he is hell stubborn. So without wasting any time she placed her lips on his. He started sucking her lips slowly yet sensually. He sucked her lips like his kife was dependent on her. While she replied with equal intensity. She has learned how to match his intensity now and so she was good at her work. She caressed his hair and nape slowly to get him in little control. She broke the kiss and he groaned as he wanted more.

"We are already Late, Manik. We can't do this and get worked up. You know we don't have time for that. So control yourself." She told him in a low tone while caressing his cheeks.

He got himself in control and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I love you."

"I love you more." She replied with a big smile.

......

All Dhruv and Ayla's close friends reached the place from where they decided to leave for Rajasthan. Even MaNan reached there from their car with the driver so that he can take the car back to Malhotra Mansion. Nyonika was going to come through flight after 2 days. It was decided that younger group will reach before older ones to have some fun there. Nandini was standing outside the bus with their luggage. While Manik was a little far from her. He was actually buying a bottle of water for Aarohi who was in his arms.

"Thank you for coming, Nandini." Said Dhruv as he walk near her.

Nandini smiled and said. "Obviously we have to come, Dhruv. How can bride and groom's best friend be absent from their wedding?"