Chapter 5

Next day.

Nandini’s pov.

Nandini's room.

I woke up and saw my cute angel sleeping while keeping her head on my shoulder. I slowly adjusted her head on the pillow and got out of bed. I took a quick shower and got ready in a red kurta and palazzo. I don’t like to wear saree as its too difficult to handle it.

After few minutes I saw Aarohi moving on bed and she slowly opened her eyes. I smiled and walked towards her. I kissed her forehead and said. “Good morning.” She looked at me with sleepy eyes, hugged me and slept again. I caressed her soft hair with a smile. I was caressing her hair when my mobile started ringing. I looked at my mobile and it was Manik. He is such a caring father! He can’t even stay away from Aarohi for a day. I picked up the call and went a little away from Aarohi so that she doesn't get disturb.

“Hello.” I said.

“Is she okay?” Manik asked and I sensed tension in his voice.

“Manik, she is totally fine and she is sleeping right now.” I told him to which I heard a sigh of relief.

“Okay then I am coming to pick up my both girls.” He said this making me blush a little listening ‘my both girls’. “I mean I am coming to pick you both up.” He corrected himself.

“Okay.” I said. “Manik, can you bring a pair of clothes for Aarohi? She will need it after shower. I said.

“Don't bother yourself Nandini. Priya will give her a bath once we return back.” Manik said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said as I didn't want to debate with him right now.

Soon, Aarohi woke up and after giving each other lots of goodmorning kisses, we both went down for our breakfast. I took my seat and Aarohi sat on another chair. While, even others came and joined us for breakfast.

“Muma I walt (want) to sit on youl lap". Aarohi said with a small pout. I went 'aww' on her cuteness. I picked her up and adjusted her on my lap. I started feeding her breakfast and she ate it without any tantrums. I took another morsel towards her but took it she turned her face away and said. “I am full muma.” I kissed her forehead and at that morsel myself. I finished the rest of the breakfast while talking with mom and dad was buy with Aarohi. She was cutely telling him about how much she liked this breakfast.

Dad smiled and said looking at me. “She is just like you, cute and bubly.”

I looked at dad with a firm face and taunted him “But I will never force her to marry someone she doesn't want to.” I said.

I do love my dad but I cannot forgive him so easily for what he did to me. He literally forced me for this marriage and I won't ever forgive him for this! Dad’s smile vanished but before he could say anything, I took Aarohi in my arms and went to the living room. Dad, mom and Abhimanyu joined me after few minutes. Dad was going to say something but he stopped hearing Manik’s voice who lovingly said. “Aaru.”

Aarohi looked at Manik and she ran towards him. Manik picked her up and hugged her tightly. “I misshed (missed) you dady.” Aarohi said while hugging him tightly.