Chapter 46

~THE LAST DAY OF THE TRIP~

Writer's pov.

"Do you regret last night?" Manik asked.

Nandini looked down thinking about it. He waited for long 5 minutes and yet didn't got any answer from her side. So he sighed and said. "Okay I got my answer. Now there is no point of any discussion."

He stood up to leave but Nandini held his hand and whispered. "I never regret anything that happen between us."

Manik took a sigh of relief and a beautiful smile appeared on his face. This was the only thing that he wanted to hear from her. He was happy, he was content after knowing her thoughts.

"But yeah I do regret the state in which it happened. I regret that it happened in a drunk state." She said and looked at him.

Manik took a deep breath and again sat on the chair. This time he sat near her and he held her hands in his.

"I know that it was your first time and it shouldn't have happened in a drunk state. But I am sorry Nandini, trust me I was not in my senses." He apologied.

"You don't need to apologize Manik. It's not your mistake. You didn't forced me for it. It happened with our consent. So don't take the blame." Nandini said while looking at him.

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Thanks for understanding."

"But you have to promise me something." Nandini said with a pout and Manik just gave her a nod.

"Next time it's going to happen in a sober state." She said and he chuckled.

"Of course My love." He said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You know Nandini, seeing your reaction I thought you might end this relationship for whatever happened. Thank god you didn't." Manik said.

"I reacted like that because i didn't know how to react at that stage. Like it happened so suddenly that I felt shy." Nandini said looking down as her cheeks turned red in shyness.

Manik laughed and he took her in a tight hug. "I love you my shy doll."

"Really? Again a new name?" She pouted.

"Get habit of it Nandini. Because you gonna receive more new names." He said with a smirk and Nandini rolled her eyes in annoyance.

He laughed seeing her reaction and pulled her in a kiss. They kiss was slow and passionate. Manik sucked her lower lips and than bite it slowly. This made her gasp and taking the opportunity Manik entered inside her mouth. He fought with her tongue for dominance and broke the kiss.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." She replied with a small blush wrapped around her cheeks.

Manik saw the difference in her behavior after last night. She was acting shy in front of him. But he can understand that as it was her first time and so she was shy.

He kissed her forehead to make her a bit secure. He knows that she love his forehead kisses.

They were sitting on different chairs yet close to each other. They sat their in silence while looking at the sky. This time the silence was not awkward.