Chapter 54

~NANDINI'S BESTFRIEND~

Writer's pov.

MaNan were walking in the garden area of the palace. It was beautiful area covered with flowers and the fragrance was making it peacefull. Their hands were entwined with each other as they walk in silence.

"This is serene." Nandini murmured in a low tone.

"Yeah it is." Manik said looking at her. He don't give a damm about his surroundings as her presence was making it serene for him.

"I love you." He murmured.

Nandini smiled and looked at him. "I love you more."

"So are you ready to get married to me again?" Manik asked.

Nandini laughed and said. "Only if you pay Dhruv and Alya half of this wedding's expenses."

"Really?" He laughed at her statement.

"I mean just imagine dude, it's their wedding and we are going to enjoy it as if it's our. So they deserve this much." Nandini said in a matter of fact tone.

Manik laughed and said. "Yeah right so you want me to bare expenses of marriage for the 3rd time dude."

"Oh right it's your 3rd marriage but with your second wife okay. Don't you dare marry anyone else." Nandini said possessively.

Manik laughed loudly and said. "I have no plans of leaving you anytime soon."

He hugged her sideways and placed kisses on her cheeks. Nandini smiled and said. "Go away someone will see us."

"Let them see how much I love my wife."

"No PDA allowed Mr Malhotra."

"That's sad." He said with a sad pout and broke the hug yet not leaving her. His hand were wrapped around her frame while her's around his neck.

Someone cleared his throat and they parted apart. They looked at the person and Nandini was shocked seeing him.

He smiled looking at Nandini and asked. "Someone is looking madly in love hmm?"
Nandini smiled and almost ran towards him. She hugged him immediately and he hugged her back.

"Oh god it's been years since we met!" Nandini almost shouted.

"We just met 7 months ago, Nandini." He laughed saying this.

She broke the hug and said. "Really? It felt like years."

He laughed listening this. Manik walked towards them with a smile.

"So finally I get to meet one of your friend Nandini." Manik said.

"We are not friends we are chuddy buddys." That guy said.

Nandini made a yuk face and said. "Oh please don't say that again." That guy laughed seeing her reaction.

"So Manik, he is my childhood friend Sameer. He actually stays next to my house and we went to same school and even same college."

"All thanks to me that I took so much efforts to stay in same college with her." Sameer said and Nandini just rolled her eyes and laughed.

"And Sameer, he is my husband Manik."

"Hello nice to meet you." Manik said and forwarded his hand. Sameer took his hand with a smile and said. "Nice to meet you too Manik."

"How come you here sameer?" Nandini asked.

"Actually I and my father are family doctors of Dhruv's family. So he invited us." Sameer said.

"Well Manik let me tell you he has done MBBS." Nandini said.