Chapter 13

~FIRST KISS~

Writer’s pov.

One week later.

This week was very hectic for Manik. Whole week he was busy with his office, meetings, works, projects. He use to come late at night and use to go early in morning. He wasn’t able to give his time to Nandini and Aarohi.

While, this one week Aarohi’s almost everything was managed by Nandini. It was hard for her. But she knew that Manik is busy so she took all the responsibility. And this time, she did everything properly. She didn’t forgot anything like last time.

Manik was happy to see Nandini helping him. He was very happy to have her in his life. In this 1 week, they didn’t got much time to talk. But till they took our 30 mins of their time and use to have dinner together while asking each other about their day.

Today was the last day of his hectic schedule. From now on he don’t have back to back meetings. So there was a relief for him. Today whole day after working in his office and attending 4 meetings, he stepped inside the house looking like a dead human.

He straight away went to his bedroom to see Nandini lying on bed caressing Aarohi’s hairs. While their princess was sleeping peacefully. Nandini sat up as she saw him coming inside.

“Hey, Manik.” Nandini said in joyfull tone.

“Hey.” Manik replied in dead tired voice. He threw his bag in the floor and almost fell in the couch. He closed his eyes to get some relief. As his eyes and head was paining.

Nandini saw this and went near him. She stood behind the couch and kept her hand on his forehead. She started pressing it softly giving him a massage.

“Nandini u don’t need to..” Manik was interrupted by Nandini who said. “Shh just relax.” 

Manik relaxed under her touch as she again started massaging his head. Nandini’s hands started showing their magic on his head as he groaned in pleasure. After 15 mins of massaging, Nandini’s hands were stopped by Manik’s hands. Manik slowly pulled her in front of him and kissed her knuckles.

“Thank you soo much Nandini. I felt so good.” Manik said with a big smile. While Nandini smiled more. “Ur welcome.” She replied.

“Come eat ur dinner, Manik.” Nandini said.

“No Nandini I ate a sandwich. Now I am not hungry. I just want to sleep.” Manik said. He stood up and went inside washroom to get fresh. While Nandini laid down besides Aarohi and adjusted duvet on herself anf on Aarohi.

Manik came out after wearing his night suit. He came near bed and laid down beside his princess. In this 1 week he missed his princess so much. While even Aarohi missed him but Nandini handled her.

Manik hugged Aarohi tightly and placed many kisses on Aarohi’s face. While aarohi moved a little in her sleep as her dady dearest is disturbing her beauty sleep. But Nandini caressed her face and didn’t let wake up.

“My princess.” Manik wispered and kissed her cheek hardly again making her move in her sleep. Nandini smiled seeing his love. “Manik u will wake her up.” Nandini said not wanting Aarohi to be awake from her deep sleep.

Manik made a bad face as he still want to kiss his princess but he stopped. He looked at Nandini who was busy admiring Aarohi.

“Nandini, thank you soo much for taking care of her and taking all the responsibilities.” Manik said.

“Manik no need to thank me. Its my duty to take care of my baby.” Nandini said with a smile.

Manik took his hand and caressed Nandini’s hairs.

“How much good work I must have done to have u in my life.” Manik said. Nandini blushed listening this. Seeing her blushed red face, Manik leaned towards her and kissed her forehead.

He went a little back and looked in her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked at him. Their face were very near to each other. Nandini bite her lip seeing him so close to her. Manik looked at her lips which she was biting. Suddenly the urge to kiss her lips, to bite her lips came inside him.

Manik closed his eyes and leaned foreards towards her lips. She closed her eyes seeing him coming close. The next thing, she felt was his lips on her lips sucking it softly. A sudden rush of feeling flowed in her body till her heart increasing her beats.

Her heartbeats accelerated to the top gare as Manik lightly bite her lower lip. She felt some butterfly in her stomach as he cupped her face sucking her upper lip.

Even Manik was feeling the same as he was sucking her lips. Nandini didn’t responded to him but didn’t even push him away.

After 2 mins of sucking her lips, reality hit Manik. He broke the kiss and looked at her. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were shut tightly. He cursed himself for kissing her. Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him.

She felt many feelings in that kiss. But she wasn’t able to understand what feelings were. She looked in his eyes. His eyes were holding so much of intensity and feelings that she shivered. Not able to see that intensity, she looked at other side.

An awkward silence spread in their room making her conscious. She laid on the bed and turned other side not able to look at Manik. While Manik cursed himself for making her uncomfortable.

Manik’s pov.

It wasn’t my 1st kiss but it was the best kiss of my life. I felt soo many feelings in that kiss. It was so pure. Not like the one I had with soha!

It was different, it was awesome, it was pure.

I was thinking about the feelings I felt when she turned around and laid down. Thats when I realised what all I did! I kissed her! I kissed someone who is my friend.

I shouldn’t have kissed her. No friends kiss each other. What she must be thinking about me? How can I lose my control? Shit! She has asked me to give her time and I did this! I ruined everything! Now she won’t trust me. I will talk with her about this kiss, tomorrow.

I will tell her sorry.

Pov ends.

Nandini’s pov.

I was lying on the bed thinking about the moment I shared with Manik. I don’t know if I liked it or not.

But I felt so many feelings at the same time when his lips licked my. But I don’t know what that feelings are. I don’t know what feelings I saw in Manik’s eyes. I don’t know why all this happened today?

I don’t know what Manik feel for me? What if all this is just nothing for him? What if this kiss was nothing for him?

It shouldn’t have happened. We shouldn’t have kissed! Omg I am not able to understand anything!

To be continued..

BY J.