Talk with J - 1

Hey guys,

So if you are my old reader than you know that I use to post 'talk with J' segment in which I use to talk with my readers about my story... So today when I opened my wattpad I just felt like sharing my pov with you.

Well, after wattpad deleted my account last year I was so angry. I don't know how many days I cried because my account was like my baby to me. I made my account with so many efforts and they just took it from me in a blink. They just sent me an email and my account was gone from wattpad which had 7k + followers and 3 stories. They just didn't deleted my account but it even took my stories away from me.. look at this picture. This is a ss which I took just 5 days prior from the deletion of my account.

I actually decided that I won't come back on wattpad because they had hurt me in the worst way possible

I actually decided that I won't come back on wattpad because they had hurt me in the worst way possible. But yet I am here again after a whole year just for my readers who were always so supportive to me. And now I can actually see so many old readers back and the fact that they are giving all the Chapters 'like' just for me is making me happy. I can see so many old readers actually reading whole story and even commenting on it which just making me so happy.

And my latest 2 Chapters have around 45 votes as well which gives me hope that I might get my few old readers back.

U know guys, I have seen the days where after posting a Chapter i use to get 1200 1300 votes just in a night, just in few hours but it has never given me so much happiness as compared to now. Now even after seeing 40 votes I be like wowwww people are reading it and even liking it. So thank you so much for all the love and support. Thank you so much for reading my story again snd commenting and liking it.

I am very happy when I see you guys asking for next updates. I am just happy with whatever I have right now ♡

And this picture is my feelings for wattpad that I penned down last year in February. I actually posted this on the dashboard of this account and it is still there on my dashboard. So you guys can read it there or you can even read it here.

AND NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED HERE IN 1 HOUR JUST BECAUSE I AM HAPPY AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL AN UPDATE

BY J.