Chapter 24

~I LOVE ALYA~

Writer’s pov.

“You think I am afraid of you Nandini? No ways. I will get my Manik back from you. And even Aarohi will start hating you. I will make Aarohi believe that you are her bad stepmother and I am her good mother. Then she will start hating you.” Alya said.

Before Nandini could say something they heard a voice of glass being kept on the platform with huge force.

They both looked at the source of the voice and saw Manik standing there. Nandini looked at him and saw his eyes filled with anger.

“Did he listened to our conversation?” Nandini thought.

“Manik, what are you doing here? You go we both are coming.” Alya said. She thought he came right now.

But Nandini knew that he has heard them. Because she never saw so much anger in his eyes before.

Nandini took some deep breath and said. “Yeah Manik, you go we are coming in am.” She stopped as Manik showed her, his hand indicating her to stop speaking.

“I want to ask you few questions.” Said Manik to Nandini in a stern tone.

Nandini nodded in yes telling him to ask.

Before Manik can say anything Alya said. “Manik what question? Is everything alri..”

Alya was interrupted by Manik who shouted. “I have not given anyone right to speak in between me and my wife!”

Alya widens her eyes as he shouted this. She never expected such reaction. Listening to his shouts, his all other friends came towards the kitchen.

“Manik is everything alright?” Cabir asked calmly.

“Well, I don’t think so.” Manik said looking at alya. “But don’t worry I will make everything right.” He said this line looking at Nandini.

“So Nandini, few question just say yes or no.” Manik said. To which Nandini nodded in yes.

“Did Alya said Aarohi that you are her stepmom?” Manik asked.

Alya was shocked to hear this question. She murmured some curses. While his other friends were shocked.

“Yes.” Nandini replied.

Manik fisted his hand in anger. “Did she told you that she loves me?”

“Yeah.” Nandini replied.

“Is she planning to get me and Aarohi against you?” Manik asked angrily.

“Yeah.” Nandini said.

“Then why are you standing like this Nandini? Why haven’t you slapped her till now?” Manik shouted on Nandini.

Everyone looked at Manik with a shocked face. Especially Nandini as she never saw Manik so much angry before.

"She tried to manipulate our daughter! So being a mother why haven’t you slapped Alya till now?” Manik asked Nandini angrily.