Chapter 40

~THEIR ROUGH KISS~

Writer's pov.

Nandini leaned towards his ears and whispered. "I love you."

As she whispered this, Manik took a step back. Now they were not in each other's arms. Manik was looking at Nandini keenly trying to find if there is any lie in this. Or she is speaking the truth. Even Nandini was looking at her with all her love and affection.

Suddenly, Manik held her hand and started dragging her outside the party. Nandini was shocked at his sudden reaction.

"Manik, is everything okay?" Nandini asked but he didn't reply and kept dragging her till parking area.

Manik looked around and finding no one, he pinned Nandini to his car. Before Nandini can react, Manik's lips were on Nandini's lips. He was kissing her hungrily and passionately. His hands were holding her hands on her sides, not allowing her to hold him.

He nibbles her lips making her moan in pleasure. She was trying her best to reach to his level of intensity but that wasn't possible for her. She was trying her best to release her hands as she wanted to touch him, but his hold was too tight.

After a minute, Manik broke the kiss as she was breathless. He kept his forehead on hers and said. "You scared the hell out of me, Nandini."

Nandini smiled. "And you know how to take your revenge right, Mr. Malhotra?" She said while looking at his hands who were still stopping her to touch him.

"This was not a kiss, It was a punishment for you to scare me." Manik said leaving her arms and holding her waist. Nandini immediately wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I got that Manik. Because this was a rough kiss." Nandini said with a smile.

Manik smiled and pecked her lips to ease her pain. "Now is it okay?" He asked.

She nodded in yes with a smile. "I am sorry Manik, I was clear about my feelings that it is love. I just thought to give you a shock and then a surprise. So that you get double happiness from my confession. I didn't want to scare you."

"It's okay Nandini, And you plan actually worked. After whatever you said and did yesterday was such a shock for me. And then today all of a sudden hearing 'I love you' from you gave me double triple happiness." Manik said with a big smile.

"I love you." Nandini said and kept her head on his chest.

Manik Hugged her back tightly and said. "I love you more."

"So it's time for break up, right?" Manik added.

Nandini frowned and looked at him with a questioning face. He smiled and said. "As now our status is love, so we don't need trial relationship, right? So isn't it the time to end our trail relationship?"

Nandini laughed and nodded in yes. Manik kissed her forehead and said. "So you want to go to the party again or.."

Before he could continue, she askes "No, lets got for a long drive?"

"As my wife wish." Manik said bowing his head in a dramatic way. Nandini hit his head slowly while laughing.

They sat in the car and Manik drove outside the parking lot.