Chapter 41

~MAHABALESHWAR?~

Writer's pov.

Next day.

Manik opened his eyes and looked around the room. Aarohi was sleeping right besides him, hugging him tightly while Nandini was not there. He stood up, streched his arms and walked inside washroom.

He came out and wondered where is Nandini as it was just 6 in the morning.

He saw their balcony's door open. He smiled and walked towards balcony. He saw her standing there looking outside. He slowly went towards her and hugged her tightly from behind.

She gasped and looked at him saying. "You scared me."

Manik smiled and murmured a sorry while snuggling in her hairs.

"Why you woke up so early?" Manik asked still hugging her from back.

Nandini shrugged her shoulder and said. "I l woke up to go to washroom but than I wasn't able to sleep. So I thought to enjoy this cool breeze."

Manik smiled and said. "You love winter season?"

"Yeah, I like winter season."

Silence spread between them as both were enjoying the atmosphere. After few minutes Nandini said. "Manik, have you decided about holidays? Like where we will go?"

"No, i haven't decided yet. You tell me where you want to go?" Manik asked her.

Nandini thought for minute and said. "Lets decide on breakfast. We will even ask mom about where she wants to go."

Manik smiled as she said that. "You think about every one, Nandini. Your heart is so pure." He confessed.

"Mom doesn't come in list of 'everyone'. She is family. And I only think about my family." Nandini said.

"I love you." Manik said and placed few kisses on her neck.

Nandini closed her eyes feeling his lips. "I love you too."

"It feels amazing to get 'I love you too' as reply."

Nandini turned around and leaned towards his lips for a kiss but she stopped and said. "Did you brush your teeth?"

Manik nodded in no and kept his lips on her. She tried to push him away but stopped as she got taste of toothpaste.

"Liar." She said while breaking the kiss for a second. Manik smiled and again started kissing her slowly.

He pinned her to the railing of the balcony and kissed her slowly. He broke the kiss after a minute and looked at her. Her eyes were closed while breathing heavily.

He leaned down and placed few open mouth kisses on her neck. Before he lost his mind, he broke the contact of his mouth from her body.

Nandini opened her eyes not sensing his kisses.

"Why you stopped?" Nandini asked.