Chapter 30

~BEDSHEET ROMANCE~

Next day.

Nandini woke up at 4 am as she has to eat sargi before sunrise. She kissed Aarohi's cheeks who was sleeping beside her, hugging Manik tightly. While even Manik's hand was wrapped around her small waist keeping Aarohi near him.

Nandini stood up and took a quick shower and came out wearing a long, blue color embroidered dress with golden jumkhas. She wore her Chuda and nuptial chain. She even applied a little vermilion on her hair partition. Generally, she doesn't apply vermilion but today was a special day.

Nandini was standing in front of the mirror, drying her hair. She looked at Manik's reflection in the mirror. She remembered their challenge.

"What if he wins?" Nandini thought. "If he wins that what will he ask from me?" She thought biting her lips. "What if he asks the thing for which I am not ready, right now?" She thought to eat her nails.

"But I trust him." Nandini said in a low tone and smiled. She turns around and went towards him. She took her wet hairs and moved her hairs all over his face. Frowns appeared on his face, Nandini smiled and again did that.

Manik again frowned and his hand moved towards his face to take Nandini hairs away. But this time Nandini moved her hairs in his ears making him irritated. He opened his eyes and looked at the source of thing which disturbed his peaceful sleep.

Manik saw Nandini sitting beside him with a naughty smile. "Nandini let me sleep." He said in a sleepy tone and again closed his eyes.

"You don't want to eat sargi? Remember challenge?" Nandini asked with a naughty smile. Manik widen his eyes remembering the challenge. He has to keep fast for the whole day.

"What is sargi?" Manik asked.

"Manik, it's food prepared by mom. And I will eat before sunrise. After sunrise, my fast will start. So you don't want to eat something before your fast starts?" Nandini asked him.

"Yeah, of course, I will eat." Manik said immediately sitting up on the bed. Nandini laughed and asked "Are you sure, you will be able to keep fast, Manik?"

"I am thousand percent sure. And if I complete my fast, I will get something from you. So I won't miss this chance wifey." Manik said bringing Nandini close to him.

Nandini looked at him and asked. "If you win, then want you will ask, Manik?"

Manik looked around thinking about his reward which he will ask if he wins. He looked at her and found her nervous. She was biting her lower lip.

"Well Nandini, don't worry I won't ask something that you are thinking about." Manik said with a naughty smile. Nandini looked at him with wide eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She asked in a shocked tone as for how he came to know her thoughts.

"I know you must be thinking that I will ask something like 'you and me in bed alone' and you know everything else." Manik again said with a smirk while going near her.

Nandini's hold on his tee became tight as he said that. She looked down as her cheeks turned to red due to shyness.

"Nandini I know you are not ready. And you can take your time but try to be free in front of me. If you will feel so shy just by my talk than what will happen when we do that stuff?" Manik asked.