Chapter 60

~Offended Manik~

Writer's pov.

MaNan's room.

"How will I spend the entire night without you." He said as he hugged her from back. They were back to their room after the function. Aarohi was with Nyonika so they were alone right now. Nandini and Manik had already changed into something casual as they are going to leave for their bachelor party in an hour.

"It's just a matter of a night Manik, don't be such a cry baby." Nandini replied while caressing his left cheek.

"Fine, but I want a proper kiss before you leave." Manik demanded.

"Done." She replied with a smile.

"So give me the kiss then. What are you waiting for?" He asked.

Nandini slowly turned around and faced him. He looked deeply in her eyes and cupped her face. She closed her eyes seeing him approaching her. After a second, their lips met and they kissed each other slowly. Nandini's arms held his neck as she tried to deepen the kiss. He obliged and started kissing her with more intensity. Nandini palms traveled from his neck to his chest. She slowly started caressing his abs making him groan. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her more near him still not leaving her lips.

They broke the kiss and immediately looked at each other.

"You are such a tease." Groaned Manik.

"What did I do?" She asked with a smirk.

"I just wanted a normal small kiss not such an intense one! Now we have two options. Either complete what you have started or I shall take a cold bath."

"Cold bath sounds perfect, isn't it?" She asked still teasing him.

He looked at her with some frowns on his face while Nandini tried her best not to laugh. He looked completely frustrated while she knew this was because of her.

"Don't give me such looks we don't have time for your problem." Nandini said again with a teasing look.

"You are the reason behind that problem. So you better solve it." He said immediately to which this time she widen her eyes and blushed a little. This was getting little too bold for her.

"But do we have time?" She asked in a low tone looking at him.

"If we take a quick decision and then be quick with our action then yeah we do have time. But you are taking forever to take decision." Manik said.

Nandini smiled and asked. "Have you closed the door?"

"I don't remember but no one will enter inside without knocking."

She glared at him and said. "Go and close the door.

He pouted but then even he cant risk it. Someone entering inside when they are in weird position was not something he was looking forward to. So he immediately walked towards the door and locked it. He turned around and their eyes met. He slowly started walking towards her with their eyes still connected. While she started walking backwards still wanting to tease him. As they walked few steps, Nandini collided with the glass window and Manik took the opportunity to cage her. He kept both of his arms on either side of her head and went dangerously near her. She was still looking in his eyes but was now affected by the proximity. Her breaths deepened as he placed his lips on her neck.

He started ravishing her neck while Nandini closed her eyes feeling him. Her arms rested on his shoulder while his arms on her waist. His right arm slowly started traveling up to touch her twins while she moaned as he did that. He took off her tee immediately as they don't have much time. Their lips met again and Manik opened her bra. He tossed it off to the floor and his palms met her twins making her moan. They broke the kiss and he again started ravishing her neck while his palms were doing their work on her twins.