Chapter 58

~AAROHI~

Writer's pov.

MaNan's room.

"I will miss you tonight." Manik said the moment they entered their room. Nandini forgot her anger after hearing his statement. She chuckled and looked at him saying. "It's just a matter of a night."

"Still, I will miss you."

Nandini laughed and walked towards Aarohi who went to the balcony.

"Baby, come here and use the washroom." Nandini said.

"Bult muma I dolt walt to go to washloom," Aarohi said with a pout.

"But you still have to go. It's been 3 hours since you have peed. Come with me." Saying this Nandini held her hand and took her towards the washroom. Meanwhile, Manik opened the bag to take out the clothes he is going to wear in Mehendi.

Mehendi is a ladies' function but still, all the guys were going to attend it. They will just chill around and help their wife who has applied henna on their hands.

"When will Mom reach here?" Nandini asked as coming out of the washroom with Aarohi.

"She will be here in an hour."

Nandini nodded in response. "I think I should take a nap."

Manik widen his eyes as she said that. "At this time?"

"Dude, I don't have a habit to sleep late at night." Saying this she laid beside Manik on the bed. While Aarohi was sitting on Manik's stomach playing with her teddy.

"No problem, Next time we will do it in the morning," Manik said with a smirk.

"Shut up," Nandini said with wide eyes and slight blush on her face.

"Dady, whel ish my doll?" Aarohi asked.

"Baby, it's in that bag," Manik said while pointing towards the bag kept on the couch.

Aarohi immediately went towards the bag and started playing with her doll.

"I will miss you too," Nandini said looking at him. Manik smiled in response and kissed her forehead.

"Have fun tonight and don't drink much," Manik said to which Nandini gave him a confused look.

"Don't you remember the night when we got drunk and things happened between us?"

"I can never forget that night. The next morning was such an emotional rollercoaster for me." Nandini said looking at me.

"The moment I woke up and saw ourselves in that position. I was like shit she won't like the things that happened."

Nandini giggled and said. "It was very hard for me because I felt so many emotions at the same time. I was angry, shy, embarrassed and so many other emotions."

"Yup and so you ignored me the whole day," Manik said with a fake sad face.

Nandini looked into his eyes and said. "I never wanted to ignore you but I didn't know how to face you because of my shyness."

Manik smiled and caressed her right cheek. "You still feel shy after our session."

"Yeah but now it's getting normal for me." She said while looking at his chest still blushing a little.

"Your loud moaning says that you are enjoying our sessions as well," Manik said with a smirk. Nandini hit his chest playfully. "Shut up."

"I love you a lot, Nandini," Manik said in a low tone. Nandini looked at him and saw him looking at her with a serious expression. "Be with me always. I can't afford to lose you."