Chapter 21

~SHINDERALLA MOVIE DATE~

Writer’s pov.

Manik opened his eyes and sat on the bed. He stretched his back and arms. He looked at the watch to see it’s 6 pm.

“How did I slept so much?” Manik thought with the frowns. “And where is Nandini? Why she always leave the bed!” He thought angrily.

He stood up and went inside washroom to get fresh. After 5 minutes, he came out and saw Nandini sitting on the bed.

“How are u feeling now?” This was the 1st question she asked. But Manik glared at her and didn’t give her answer. Nandini was shocked at his reaction. Manik sat on the bed looking at another side.

“What happened?” Nandini asked.

“U left the bed.” Manik said angrily.

Nandini giggled at his cute complaints. “I am sorry, Aarohi was hungry. So I was making food for her.” Nandini said holding his hand.

“U should have told a maid to make food for her.” Manik said.

“Yeah right. Aarohi came here and told me that she is hungry and I should tell her that go ask maids for food, seriously?” Nandini asked in disbelief.

“Yeah.” Manik said. Nandini glared at him.

“Just because u want me in the bed beside u, I am not going to tell my baby no for food. Okay?” Nandini said in a stern tone.

Manik looked at Nandini, he leaned towards her and said. “U care about our small baby, but what about me?” He asked.

Nandini cupped his face and asked “Manik are u a baby?” Manik nodded in yes with a small smile.

Nandini rolled her eyes seeing him behaving like this. “Come on, grow up again. I want my boyfriend Manik here, not this small baby. Come on grow up.”

Manik giggled as she said this. “Okay fine, ur boyfriend Manik is back.” Manik said with a smile. Nandini smiled back and kissed his cheeks. Suddenly he remembered something.

“We were going to go for a movie date.” Manik said.

“Manik, u are not well. We are not going anywhere. U need rest.” Nandini said.

“Plse Nandini. Let’s go. We will have fun. I want to spend time with u.” Manik said.

“Manik, I am sitting right here, spend time with me. But in this condition, we are not going anywhere.” Nandini said. Manik gave her a sad pout.

“But now I am feeling good.” Manik said. Nandini held his hand to check whether he has fever or not.

“Hmm, now u don’t have a fever. But u should take rest for today. Tomorrow we will go.” Nandini said.

“Wel muma?” Manik and Nandini looked at the door and saw Aarohi standing there with her doll. Manik smiled and extended her hands telling her to come. Aarohi ran towards them and climbed up on the bed.