Chapter 38

~A NEW START OR END OF RELATIONSHIP?~

Writer’s pov.

Next day.

Manik woke up and saw Nandini and Nandini sleeping peacefully hugging each other. As he looked at Nandini, he remembered her words she said yesterday.

“If she doesn’t like me then even she won’t like me kissing her as well. I will stay a little away from her from today.” Manik whispered. He stood up and went inside washroom to take a bath.

After a while, Manik came out of the washroom and saw Nandini awake and she was busy cleaning the room.

“Good morning, Manik.” Nandini greeted with a smile.

“Morning.” Manik replied with a fake small smile. Her last night’s words were not leaving his head. He was very insecure regarding her.

He sighed and went near the dining table to pick up his watch.

“What time we will leave for the party?” Nandini asked while changing the bedsheet.

“If you are busy then we will drop the plan of Party. It’s not that important party.” Manik said as he was not at all interested in going to the party.

“No Manik, I am totally free today. So we can go to the party. Just tell me the timings.”

“We will leave for the party till 8.” Manik informed to which Nandini nodded in yes.

“Okay bye, I will leave for office. Can you drop Aarohi to her school?” Manik said looking at her.

“Yes, I will drop Aarohi. And your Breakfast?”

“No, I am not hungry Nandini. I am an urgent meeting right now so I need to leave early. Bye.” Without hugging her or kissing her forehead like he usually does, he left for his office.

Nandini found his behavior a little weird but then shrugged off her thoughts and again started cleaning her room.

She got ready for hospital and went towards the dining table. She saw Nyonika and Aarohi were already sitting to have their breakfast. Nyonika was feeding Aarohi.

“Good morning mom.” Nandini greeted and took her seat.

“Good morning beta.” Nyonika said with a smile and stuffed the spoon of food in Aarohi’s mouth.

“Muma, whele is dady?” Aarohi asked looking around to find his dady.

“Baby, he has an urgent meeting, so he left for his office.” Nandini said while kissing her forehead. Aarohi made an ‘o’ face.

“Today muma will drop you to school, okay?” Nandini asked.

“Vely vely okay.” Aarohi said and hugged her.

Nandini smiled seeing Aarohi’s love for her.

After having breakfast,