Chapter 27

~THIRD KISS~

Writer’s pov.

Jenny started walking towards the exit while even Manik accompanied her. Nandini was still shocked and was standing there with wide eyes.

“How can he kiss her forehead?” Nandini murmured in a low tone.

“If he is cheating on me then trust me I will kill him.” Nandini said this time angrily. “I am not giving him any surprise now.” Nandini thought with an annoyed expression.

“But what if he is not cheating? Huh! I have to tell him, sorry then I will ask Manik about this so-called jenny penny.” Nandini thought angrily and went inside the bedroom.

After few minutes Manik came inside and headed towards his bedroom to change and get fresh. But the room was locked. He knocked on the door. But no answer. He again knocked, no reply.

“Nandini.” He called her but again no response.

He frowned and went towards the living room. There he opened one drawer and took a key. He went near the bedroom and opened the door with that key. He entered to find darkness all over the room. He walked a little inside towards the bed to find a dinner set up beside the bed.

Manik again frowned and went near that setup. The table was little decorated with rose petals and few candles. Food was perfectly kept their in bowls.

While in the middle Manik saw a red velvet layer cake with chocolate frosting. On top of the cake, it was written ‘Sorry bf :(’ with a sad face. He smiled a little seeing her doing all this for him.

Manik looked around to find her but there was too much darkness around. Only the candles on the table were giving a little source of light.

“Nandini.” He called her.

As he called her few red lights in their bedroom turned on. Manik looked at Nandini who was standing near the dressing table. He was astonished by looking at her beauty.

Nandini was wearing a Strapless White skater dress. With a small earing and White high heels. Her hairs were beautifully kept on her front. She had applied a light make up.

Nandini blushed seeing him looking at her. She walked slowly looking at him. Manik was just looking into her eyes.

“Manik you liked all this?” Nandini asked bringing Manik back to the reality.

He looked around. He saw a few crying emojis were hanging near the window with a ‘sorry’ card. Then, he saw a lamp kept on a table whose reflection was falling on the wall and something was written in the reflection. Manik looked at it keenly and saw ‘sorry’ in the reflection.

He looked at the bed and saw ‘sorry’ written by rose petals. There was small square pillow kept in the middle of their pillows with ‘sorry’ red cover.

Manik smiled seeing all these efforts. He looked at Nandini and saw her sitting on her knees with a rose in her hand. It was an artificial red rose.

“I am sorry.” Nandini said with a small smile. Manik took that rose from her hand.

“Why is this artificial?” Manik asked.