Chapter 50

~THEIR NIGHT~

Writer's pov.

Their closeness and the atmosphere was not helping Manik at all. His desires were at peaks but he don't know if she wants it or not.

He took some deep breaths to control himself. Nandini looked in his eyes and saw the fire, the desires in his eyes for her. She took a deep breath and went near his lips. He immediately took her lips for a slow kiss but soom it turned wild as he bitw her lips and entered his tongue inside fighting for dominance. He kissed and savoured each and every part of her mouth. While his hands were busy exploring her back. He was moving his hand all over her back slowly making her feel good. They broke the kiss and he kept his forehead on hers.

"Just stop me." He said in a low tone not having control over himself.

"You don't have to stop yourself." Nandini said and looked in his eyes.

"Just do it." She said with all the love and affection for him.

"I wanted your 2nd time to be special. Not like this."

Nandini nodded her head in no and said. "I don't want decorated room and flowers and candles. I just want you and a beautiful moment which will lead my 2nd time to be special. I don't like planned things."

Manik smiled and said. "This is the only reason I love you so much. Even after being a daughter of a wealthy man you are just a simple girl who gets happy in simple things."

Nandini smiled and again kept her lips on his. This time the kiss was more wild as they both had their own desires. Their love was on their peak tonight. They wanted to show everything tonight.

They didn't believed that getting physical is the only way to show love to each other. But sometimes words are not enough to show the madness. And at that point it's only our body that talks and shows the love. It's not just sex it's pure love. Its their body showing love to each other.

Manik broke the kiss and picked her up in his arms. He walked her near the bed and kept her on the bed. He slowly took out his belt while not breaking their eyes lock. He hovered over her and again kept his lips on hers. While kissing her his hand moved near her chest area and he pressed her right side slowly making her moan in pleasure. He broke the kiss and started kissing her jaws and went down towards her cleavage. He placed numerous kisses on her cleavage and slowly took off her top.

She closed her eyes feeling shy and naked in front of him. She didn't hide herself as she know that only he has this right to see her in such a state. Only he has the right to make her feel all the type of pleasure. SHe felt his breath near her ears as he said. "You are beautiful."

She smiled as he said that and he again started kissing her cleavage area. He slowly took the cups of her bra up revealing her upper body. He pressed and sucked them hard making her moan in low tone. She arched her back feeling different sensations in her body and he unclasped her bra. He took it off totally giving him more access to kiss on. He trailed his kissed down on her stomach.

"You sure?" He asked slowly yet not breaking any contact with her body. His both the hands were hooked near her jeans waiting to open it.

As she didn't replied him, he looked at her and saw her face filled with pleasure. "Nandini I want your permission." He said again not wanting to do anything without her permission.