Chapter 59

~Mehendi~

Writer's pov.

MaNan's room.

He smiled and immediately picked up the call. "Yes mom....... wait I am coming in the reception area.... yup bye."

"Lets go baby girl. You granny is here." Manik said and Aarohi smiled in happiness. They immediately put the colorbook and colors in the bag and walked out of the balcony.

"Dady, what about muma?" Aarohi asked looking at Manik.

"Let her sleep Aaru. She is tired. We both will go and meet your granny." Manik said and held her hand. They both exited the room and walked towards the reception area. They saw Nyonika sitting on one of the couch.

"Hey Mom." Manik said walking towards her. "How was your journey, mom?"

"It was good, Manik." Nyonika replied with a smile and then looked at Aarohi. "My baby, I missed you so much."

"I misshed you mole glanny." Aarohi said and hugged her legs. Nyonika smiled and picked her up. She placed few kisses on Aarohi's face. "Where is Nandini?"

"Mom, she is sleeping." Manik said.

"At this time?" To which Nyonika replied with a little shocked tone as Nandini never sleeps at odd timing.

Manik looked here and there trying to figure out some fake reasons. "Actually mom, she is still tired because of the bus journey. So I told her to sleep for sometime."

Nyonika nodded her head with a smile.

"Hello Aunty." They heard Dhruv voice and and looked at him.

"Come aunty I will show you your room." Dhruv said.

"Dhruv, don't be so formal. Give me her room's key. I will drop mom to her room." Manik said with a smile.

"No, it's my responsibility to take care of my guests." Dhruv replied.

"Yes, so you should focus on others. We are not guests we are family." This time Nyonika replied. Dhruv nodded his head with a smile and gave the keys to Manik.

"Oh this room is right besides mine." Manik replied after reading the room number written on the keychain.

"Actually I made sure that everyone stays according to their family. So they can be more comfortable and enjoy more." Dhruv said and Manik nodded his head.

"Thanks buddy, we shall take your leave." Manik said to which Dhruv nodded his head.

Dhruv bend down and touched Nyonika's feet for her blessing. Nyonika smiled and kept her palm on his head. "Always stay happy." She said.

After bidding bye to each other, Manik, Nyonika and Aarohi started walking towards their room.

"Mom, this is our room and that is yours." Manik said while pointing towards their respective room which were just besides each other.

"I am happy that our rooms are beside each other. Now my Aaorhi will stay with granny, right?" Nyonika asked looking at Aarohi.

"Mom, right now you should take rest. I will send her to your room later." Manik said as Nyonika must be tired after the journey.

"Manik, I came here by flight and the journey was of just 2 hours. I am not tired at all. So let her come with me. I want to spend sometime with my baby girl."

"Even I walt to granny." Aarohi said and immediately went towards Nyonika.

Manik smiled and nodded his head. Nyonika took the keys to open her room. They went inside the room and Manik went inside his. As he entered inside, he saw her sleeping on the bed like a baby.