Chapter 17

~COFFEE DATE~

Writer’s pov.

Next day.

Aarohi was the 1st one who woke up. She opened her eyes a little. She tried to sit but a hand stopped her from moving. She made a sad pout and rubbed her eyes. She opened her eyes fully and looked at the hand. It was her dady’s hand which was stopping her from moving.

She held his big hand with her small arms and try to push it away from her, but all in vain. She sighed in annoyance.

“Dadyyyyy.” Aarohi said trying to push his hand but Manik didn’t woke up. Instead he pulled her more near him. She made a sad pout and looked at her other side. She saw her muma sleeping peacefully. She took her hand and patted her shoulder.

“Muma.” Aarohi called her. Nandini came near her and patted Aarohi’s hairs.

“Sleep baby.” Nandini said in sleepy tone. Again Aarohi made a pout.

“I dolt (don’t) want to sleep.” Aarohi said in annoyed tone.

“Shleepy (sleepy) heads.” Aarohi murmured and again tried to push Manik’s hand. This time she succeeded. She sat up and smiled broadly at her victory.

But now she had a big job of waking them up. She sat on Manik’s stomach and patted his shoulder. “Dadyy wakey wakey. Its morling (morning).” She said in low tone but Manik didn’t wake up.

Aarohi made a sad pout. “Plshh na dady.” She said but all in vain.

“You ale very bad.” She said with a pout and jumped off from his stomach. She went near the dressing table and saw Nandini’s lipstick. An evil idea came in her mind as she gave a sweet evil smile. She took pink lipstick as she love that colour.

She again came near bed and climbed up. She again sat on Manik’s stomach and opened the lid of lipstick. She looked at Manik’s face with evil smile.

She leaned towards his face and started drawing on his face. Manik felt something happening on his face so he opened his eyes to see his princess sitting on his stomach with a lipstick and evil smile spread on her face.

He widen his eyes understanding her evil smile.

“Aaru.” He said in a shocked tone and sat on the bed holding Aarohi’s waist so she don’t fall down. He looked his face in mirror and widen his eyes seeing her drawing on his face.

“What the hell.” Manik shouted looking at his face. He looked at Aarohi with shocked+anger look. But Aarohi started laughing seeing his face. Her laugh changed his anger into love. He smiled seeing her baby laughing.

Manik’s shout was enough to wake Nandini up. She opened her eyes and saw Aarohi laughing loudly while sitting on Manik’s lap.

“Whats going on here?” Nandini asked and they looked at her. As she saw Manik’s eyes, Nandini started laughing loudly.

“There is no need to laugh guys.” Manik said looking at Aarohi and Nandini..

“And u naughty girl. Why did you showed all ur art on my face, huh?” Manik asked holding Aarohi’s waist.