Chapter 7

Next day.

Writer’s pov.

MaNan's room.

Nandini was in washroom taking shower and Manik was sitting on bed doing his work in laptop. While Aarohi was sleeping peacefully on the bed holding her teddy near her chest. Today was Saturday so no school.

Manik mostly goes late in the office on Saturdays. While Nandini thought to join hospital from Monday onwards as it was weekend and she mostly takes leave on sundays except of emergency.

Nandini came out wearing a casual jeans and t-shirt. It was first time that she wore western after her marriage. A towel was wrapped on her wet hair. She came in front of mirror and started drying her hair with the towel. Manik looked at her and was mesmerized by her looks.

“Beautiful.” is the word that unknowingly left his lips. Nandini turned around and looked at him.

“Sorry did you say something to me, Manik?" Nandini asked. Manik looked at her and nodded in no. She shrugged her shoulder and again looked at the mirror. She wore her nuptail chain and applied a very small pinch of sindor on her hair partition.

She walked towards the bed and kissed Aarohi’s forehead. Then she left the toom and saw Nyonika sitting on the couch. Nandini sat besides her and they talked about few things.

After some time Manik came out wearing his office clothes and sat on couch. Nyonika and Manik started talking while Nandini was now busy in her phone.

“Dady.” They heard Aarohi’s voice and all looked at her standing with half open eyes and teddy clingled to her chest.

“Yes my baby. Come here.” Manik said extending his hands and she ran towards him. He picked her in his arms and hugged her tightly. While she again drifted to sleep. Nyonika and Nandini smiled.

“Manik, wake her up. Its already 11am. Or else she won’t sleep in the afternoon." Nyonika said. Manik nodded and softly woke her up. They all headed towards the dining table. Aarohi sat on Manik’s lap and he was feeding her. They ate their breakfast with some not so important talk.

After breakfast, Manik left for office. 
Whole day went in Aarohi playing with her toys, Nandini taking care of her. Nandini even played with her and they even talked with each other. Most of the time, Aarohi was introducing Nandini to all her favourite toys while Nandini was listening to her cute talks.

At night.

Nyonika had her dinner, as she has habit to to eat early. While, Nandini was waiting for Manik and today even Aarohi was awake for her dady. Nandini was sitting on the couch, and Aarohi besides her.

“Muma.” She called her.

“Yes baby.” Nandini said looking at her.

Aarohi extended her arms indicating Nandini to pick her up. Nandini picked her up and adjusted Aarohi on her lap. Aarohi was looking very tired after playing for whole day and she didn’t even slept in the afternoon as she was busy in introducing her toys to her muma.

Aarohi hugged her and closed her eyes.

“Baby, first have your dinner then you can go to sleep.” Nandini said caressing her face.