Chapter 12

~FAMILY LUNCH DATE~

Writer’s Pov.

Next day.

Nandini, Manik and Aarohi were eating their breakfast on dining table. Nyonika has went to her friend’s house as she was ill. So Nandini was feeding Aarohi.

“Nandini what are u doing at 12:30pm?” Manik said taking a bite from his plate.

“Manik, I get my lunch break at that time.” Nandini said taking a bite and stuffing it in Aarohi mouth who made a sad pout. Nandini saw that sad pout of her and kissed her cheeks.

“Lets go to lunch date then.” Manik said making Nandini shocked. Manik saw her shocked face and corrected himself by saying. “I mean family lunch date.” He said pointing towards Aarohi making Nandini smile.

“Sure Manik.” Nandini said.

“Then you mssg me your hospital’s address I will pick you up at that time. We will pick Aarohi and we will have lunch outside.” Manik said while having last bite of his food.

“But Manik, we can even have our lunch at home. What is need to go out?” Nandini asked.

“I want to spend some time with my family.” Manik said with a sweet smile. “Today, I am free but from tomorrow I have a little hectic schedule. So I won’t be able to give u both time. So I thought that today my all the time is just for my queen and my princess, right?” Manik asked Aarohi while pulling her nose softly. She made an annoyed face

Aarohi complained with cute pout. “Dolt (Don’t) pull it dady.”

Manik picked up Aarohi in his arms and adjusted her on his lap. “What is my baby’s problem?” Manik asked raising his eyebrow.

“I walt (want) new doll.” Aarohi demanded while playing with Manik’s shirt button.

“Okay I will get u one baby.” Manik said kissing her forehead.

“But I walt (want) now.” Aarohi said in stubborn tone.

“Baby now u have your school. When u will come from school, u will get ur doll.” Manik explained her politely.

“No, I walt (want) now.” Aarohi again said in stubborn tone making Manik angry.

“Aarohi don’t be stubborn.” Manik said in stern tone. Aarohi looked down sadly.

“Manik it’s okay don’t shout on her.” Nandini said softly. Aarohi jumped from Manik’s lap and came near Nandini. She hugged Nandini while wrapping her arms around her waist with sad pout.

Nandini smiled and even Manik smiled seeing his princess’s cute antics.

“Katti.” Aarohi said to Manik showing him, her little finger and again she hugged Nandini. Nandini giggled and picked her up. She kissed Aarohi’s cheeks.

“Baby, dady said that he will buy u a doll once u come from school. So he will buy u. My baby is a good girl, right? So don’t be stubborn. Dady will get u doll. Okay?” Nandini said softly.