Chapter 6

Next day.

Manik’s pov.

MaNan's bedroom.

I opened my eyes and saw my little angel sleeping close to Nandini. I looked at Nandini and a smile appeared on my lips.

I always wished to see Aarohi getting mother’s love. Nandini entered in our life and brought so much love and happiness.

I thought that I won't be able to accept her as my wife because of my past experience. But now I want to give this relationship a chance. Nandini is very nice girl. She has accepted my baby and their bond got so strong just in fey days.

But what if Nandini doesn't want this relationship? I just hope that she doesn't leave us. But still if she decides to get out of this relationship then I will let her go. I won't force her for this relationship.

My trance was broken by Nandini who said. “Good morning, Manik.”

I looked at her with a smile and said. “Good morning, Nandini.”

“Are you fine? You are looking little tensed." She asked.

“No, I am fine.” I said and stood up. I walked towards the cupboard for my office clothes while I saw Nandini kissing Aarohi’s head. I smiled seeing Nandini’s unconditional love for her.

Pov ends.

Nandini’s pov.

Manik went to take a shower so I thought to take shower in another room as I want to make breakfast. I know there are many maids in this house but I love cooking and as I have nothing to do. So why not I cook breakfast?

After taking a quick shower, I entered inside the kitchen. I saw maids doing their work. They looked at me and one of them came near me.

“How can I help you ma’am?” She said.

“I want to prepare breakfast so can you please help me?” I asked.

She nodded in yes and I started cooking with their help. I immediately prepared breakfast for everyone. Once I was done, I went out to arrange dining table and saw mom coming towards me.

“Good morning Nandini.” Mom said with a smile.

“Good morning mom.” I said.

“Why are you doing all this?” She asked me.

“Mom, I have nothing to do so instead of sitting idle, I thought to cook breakfast.” I said with a smile. Mom nodded and took her seat.

“I will just go and wake Aarohi up.” I said and mom nodded in yes with a smile. As I entered inside my bedroom, I saw Manik sitting on the bed in his office clothes while Aarohi was in his arms. He was rubbing her back and she was sleeping cutely.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. Aarohi broke the hug and looked at me. She gave me her beautiful smile. I smiled back and walked towards them.