Chapter 43

~HOLSE LIDING~

Writer's pov.

Nandini fell on the bed after taking a big sigh of relief. After whole 7 to 8 hours of journey, finally they checked in to their room. Even Manik got settled on the couch, he was much tired then others as he was driving the car. Nyonika was in other room and she said that she wants to rest for sometime. She insisted to take Aarohi with her but MaNan denied as Aarohi was not willing to go with her granny. Aarohi slept for whole journey and now she was wide awake

She wants to go out but here her parents are almost dead tired. She pouted and looked at them.

"Muma, dolt shleep. We have to go out." Aarohi said while shaking Nandini's shoulder. Nandini looked at her and patted her cheeks saying. "Just 2 minutes baby."

Aarohi gave her a disappointed look and then looked at her dady.

"Dadyyy." She called him with a buttery voice.

Manik opened his eyes and looked at her. "Yes my bacha."

"Wakey wakey dady. Its molning. Lets go out?" Aarohi asked him.

Manik smiled as he came near her. He cupped her face and kissed on her cheeks. "Where my bacha wants to go?" He asked while picking her up and walking towards the balcony. So that Nandini gets some time to take rest and sleep.

He settled on the chair in the balcony and Aarohi was settle on his lap.

"Dady I walt to shee evelything. Shee naa its so beautiful. Sho many biggy biggy mountains." Aarohi said while pouting towards the mountains. Their room's view was breathtaking. They can see forests and moutains from their balcony.

Even in summers the weather was not so hot like Mumbai. So of course they loved the weather.

"We will got out in an hour baby. Let your muma take rest for sometimes. She is very tired." Manik slowly explained her while caressing her cheeks. She gave him a disappointed look as he took her muma's side and not hers.

Manik chuckled looking at her pout and he pecked her pout. "Don't make such cute cute face my cutiepie."

He then looked at the time and saw that it was already 1 in the afternoon. "Are you hungry?" Manik asked poking her nose.

Aarohi nodded in no with a angry face. She wants to go out and here her father is not taking her side.

"You are denying but I know my baby is very hungry because she at last at 9am and now its 1. So lets go and eat something. Okay?" He said her in a babyish voice but still she was angry. Manik smiled and picked her up in his arms.

"Nandini, I am going to the restaurant. Aarohi is hungry." Manik said and Nandini just hummed in response.

They went to their hotel's restaurant. Manik ordered food for Aarohi. It took some time for food to arrive. Till that time Manik was busy trying to lit up Aarohi's mood but all in vain. As she was sad.

"Baby, don't worry we will go out somewhere in an hour." Manik said again while taking few strands of her hair and putting it behind her ears.

"No I am katti." Aarohi said and showed him, her little finger. Manik kissed her little finger with a smile.

"Why My baby is katti with her dady?" Suddenly they heard Nandini's voice. Aarohi eyes twinkled seeing her muma awake. She clapped her hands and spread her arms, asking Nandini to pick her up. She picked her up and Manik made some space for Nandini to sit. Nandini sat with Aarohi in her arms while Nyonika also sat in front of them.