Chapter 47

~A RANDOM DAY~

Writer's pov.

Manik parked the car in their parking lot while Nandini woke Nyonika up. They all got down and Aarohi was in Nandini's arms still sleeping. A servant opened the door and they entered inside. But saw a person sitting on the couch. They were facing her back.

Their one of the servant came towards them and said. "Sir I said her that you all are not at home. Still she said she will wait to meet you. She is here from last an hour."

Manik nodded in yes and they headed towards the couch. They were shocked to see the person waiting for them.

"What are you doing here, Alya?" Manik asked in a little stern tone.

Before Alya can say anything, Nyonika said in between. "Nandini give Aarohi to me. I will take her in my room."

Nandini nodded in yes and gave sleeping Aarohi to Nyonika only after kissing her forehead. Nyonika left to her room while MaNan settled down on the couch right Opposite to Alya.

Alya looked down and took a sigh. She said. "I am sorry Manik. I know whatever I did was wrong."

"If you are here to apologize than don't. Because I cannot forgive you for whatever you did with my baby." Manik said again in a stern tone.

Alya looked down and a tear fell from her yes. Nandini saw that and she held Manik's hand to calm him down a little. Manik looked at Nandini and she blinked her eyes to calm him down. But still he was angry.

"I never expected something like that from you." Manik said this time in a little soft tone.

"I know and thats why I am here to apologize. I know I did wrong. I was always running for the person who was never mine, who never loved me. And I always ignored the person who actually love me more than himself. I always ignored Dhruv but after that day I knew my mistakes and I rectified it." Alya said looking in Manik's eyes.

She stood up and handed Manik a card. Manik frowned and looked in the card. It was written. "Dhruv weds Alya." Manik and Nandini were shocked seeing this card.

They looked at Alya with shocked expression. Alya smiled and said. "My mistake was to run behind the person I love and not behind the person who loved me. After whatever I did that day, Dhruv stopped contacting me. It was very upsetting for me. I had habit of his love and attention. And when all of a sudden he stopped showing his love, I was devastated. I knew that I need his love and I knew that he was the one for me. It took me days to make Dhruv accept my apology. But when he forgived me, I was the happiest person that day. Dhruv loves me very much and his love is enough for both of us and trust me I think even I am falling for him. So yes we have took decision to marry. And we both are happy in this and I want you both to be a part of our happiness."

Alya looked at them in a hope that they will say yes. But to the contrary Manik said. "No we won't come."

Nandini was shocked at his decision. She didn't think that he will take this decision. Alya looked down knowing that this will be their decision.

"It's okay. I think I should leave. I am sorry again for whatever I did." Alya said with a sad smile and stood up to leave.

"Wait Alya." Nandini called her. She stood up and went near Alya.

"We will try to come." Nandini said with a smile to cheer her.