Chapter 3

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the sound of my phone 'dinging'.

I yawned as I sat up and grabbed ahold of my phone.

Mikey-
'Coming over.'

I placed my phone back down and looked out of the window before snapping my head back to the text message on my screen "WHAT" I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed and quickly put my uniform on before fixing my hair up.

I ran into my room and slung my bag over my shoulder while grabbing my phone.

My next destination was the kitchen, I grabbed an apple and quickly ate it before throwing away the core, just as the sound of knocking came from the door.

I walked over to the front door and opened it up to see Mikey and Draken "What are you guys doing here?" I asked and Mikey tilted his head to the side in confusion "I texted you" he said as he pointed to my phone and I facepalmed "I know that but why?" I asked again and Draken raised a brow "You have school, correct?" he questioned as he beckoned to my uniform and I nodded "We're walking with you" he said and I sighed before stepping out and closing the door.

"Ok let's go" I said and we began walking down the sidewalk.

Let's just say that......people stared.

"Why are you back in Japan?" Draken asked and I raised a brow "Because I moved back" I said sarcastically and his eyebrow twitched "You've become quite a smartass" he said and I hummed "And you guys became quite the characters yourselves" I said and he smirked "Problem?" He asked with amusement laced in his tone and I narrowed my eyes "Not one that I care about" I mused and he hummed as Mikey simply watched us.

'this is so weird.....I mean they used to get into a lot of fights but actual gangs?' I thought as I looked at the two boys again and quickly looked away.

We reached the school in no time and EVERYONE was staring at us.

"Woah she's friends with them!"

"She's pretty!"

I sighed "You guys attract a lot of looks, I'm going off ahead" I said as their eyes widened slightly and I walked by them to get inside of the school.

I went straight into my classroom and sat down behind Hinata "Hey Y/N!" She greeted and I smiled "Hi Hinata, how was the rest of the festival?" I asked and she smiled "It was great! Although Takemichi kind of ran off.....wasn't sure why but oh well" She said and I hummed "He seems interesting" I said and she chuckled "He is! Also I wanted to ask you something" She said as she turned to face me and I raised a brow "What?" I asked and she smiled "Do you know Mikey or something?" She questioned and I nodded slowly "Yeah....you were there wh-" she cut me off "No like before that....you guys just seemed close" she said and I raised a brow "We did?" I asked and she nodded quickly "He was holding your sleeve!" She said and I rubbed the back of my head "I'm positive that he only did that because he didn't want me to get lost again" I said and she pouted "Aw I thought it was really cute" she said and I simply ignored her words.