Chapter 12

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot to me<33

Takemichi's POV-

How is it possible that Y/N manages to get herself killed in every timeline?

"This is so tiring, why do I have to be so caring?" I asked no one in particular as I walked through the halls of my school.

"Oi Takemichi, why are you talking to yourself again?" Y/N's voice rang out as I jumped back and looked at her bored expression. I rubbed the back of my head "Oh no reason! Anyways I'm surprised that you aren't with Mikey" I mused and she rolled her eyes "And I'm surprised that you aren't shouting some bs at people way stronger than you" she countered and my shoulders slumped over.

She was so mean.

"How mean" I mumbled and she sighed "Sorry, what's up?" She asked as she walked besides me and I shrugged "I'm just thinking" I said and she hummed "Thinking about what? Hinata?" She asked and I looked down "Well yeah, but more than that" I said and she raised a brow "Elaborate" she urged and I sighed "Do you ever feel like you keep trying hard for something to work out.....even though nothing ever changes?" I asked and she stopped walking.

"Mhm well I don't think that I've ever had a situation like that but If I were in your shoes then I'd keep trying" she said and I raised a brow "But why? If it's pointless then why should I keep trying?" I asked and she seemed to think about it for a moment.

"Well think about it, you'll never know if it's truly pointless until every possible attempt has failed" she said and I looked down "So you think that I should keep trying.....no matter what?" I asked and she gave a short nod "I do" she said and I smiled "Thanks Y/N" I said and she hummed "Anyways, let's get to class" she said and I nodded as we parted ways.

If Mikey will have a happy future with her then I'll keep on trying. Because this power....although it seems like a curse, it was actually a gift to help my friends.

And that's exactly what I plan on doing.

Y/N's POV-

I made it to class and sat down besides Hinata.

"Hey Y/N" she whispered and I smiled "Hey Hina" I greeted as I placed my bag down on the ground.

"What are we learning about today?" I asked quietly and she shrugged as the teacher walked in. "Pop quiz" she said and I nearly fell out of my chair as she picked up a stack of papers and began passing them out to the class. This is just great.

I looked down at the test and mentally scolded myself.

I should've paid more attention in class.