Chapter 47

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<33

Y/N's POV-

It's January 6th.....one more day until Mikey's 'death'.

But luckily, he has a gorgeous and talented girlfriend that's going to do everything in her power to keep him alive, I'm talking about myself.

Obviously.

"Ok so let's go over the plan, one more time" Chifuyu said and I nodded "Tomorrow, Ken-Chin will simply take Mikey out of this area.....that'll keep him alive" I said and Takemichi continued "Y/N has baited Kiyomasa by getting Hanma to spread a rumor about that specific store where the shooter is going to be placed, this works to our advantage because Kiyomasa is going to go into the store due to Kisaki's orders" he said and Chifuyu smirked "That shooter is going to get scared once again and take out Kiyomasa for us!"

I sighed "Then....it's just a matter of Hanma getting close to Kisaki again so that he can manipulate him!"

Chifuyu grinned "Manipulating the manipulator, I like it" he mused and I chuckled lightly "Now that we've got tomorrow all settled.....we should probably think about what we should do if the bullet doesn't kill him" I said and Takemichi sighed "like I said, I don't think that Kiyomasa should die.....it wouldn't be right! If he's injured by a gunshot wound then there's a chance that he'll be hospitalized and Kisaki will pick a new pawn anyways" he said and my eyes widened slightly "That would be a perfect way for Hanma to swoop in"

He smiled "I'm glad that we're on the same page!"

I shrugged "A bit....." I drifted off causing him to raise a brow "What do you mean?"

I lifted up my shirt to show a faded scar "I'm still mad at that asshole for stabbing me" I muttered and he chuckled nervously "Oh yeah......almost forgot about that.....again" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes "I bet you did forget about it......because it didn't happen to YOU! IT HAPPENED TO ME!"

Chifuyu began laughing causing me to narrow my eyes "The hell are you laughing about? I'll rip your hair out with my bare hands" I snapped and his eyes widened slightly before he rubbed the back of his neck "Man...if we were actually going to kill someone then you'd be the perfect person for the job"

What did he j-

"Are you saying that I seem like a murderer to you?" I questioned and he quickly shook his head "No I'm sorry! I'll just stop talking, I think we have everything else figured out so we should be fine......"

"Nice save" Takemichi mumbled before pulling out his phone "Ok well I have to go meet up with Hina so I'll see you two tomorrow, after our successful plan"