Chapter 24

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

I was having a normal day.

Until I got into a corner store near my home to buy some snacks. The small bell chimed as I walked inside and I made my way down to the chips aisle. Maybe I should pick up some Dorayaki too......I might meet up with Mikey later.

I heard the bell chime again as I walked over to the counter only to have a gun pointed at my head.

I stared at the man blankly.

"Man....not again" I mumbled as I dropped my items on the floor and raised my hands up "Uh don't shoot?" I said in a questioning tone as he scoffed "Give me all your money" he snapped and I looked down at my clothes before slowly reaching into my pocket and pulling out a 5$ bill "Is that some kind of joke?" He asked and I shrugged "Does it look like one? I was walking up to the counter with two fucking chip bags, how much money did you THINK I'd have" I snapped back and he scoffed before turning the gun to the old man that worked behind the counter.

"Put the money in the bag" he said as he placed his duffle bag on the counter and I watched as the man slowly opened the cash register.

"Lame...." I mumbled as I raised my elbow and jabbed it in the robbers side before disarming him.

I grabbed the gun and looked down at it "You should probably take the safety off, also never turn your back on your opponents!" I informed as I waved my finger in his face causing his eyes to widen.

"T-the hell....." he drifted off and I smiled "Have a good day" I said to the robber as he got up and quickly left the store once he heard the sound of sirens.

I picked up my snacks and placed the gun onto the counter "Y-you can just take them" The old man said and I smiled "Thanks!" I said as I grabbed my snacks and left the store. I walked down the sidewalk while munching on my chips.

My phone began buzzing and I picked it up.

It was Takemichi.

"Hey Takemichi" I greeted and I could hear his heavy breathing over the phone "Ew...." I mumbled and I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

"Y/N! I'm so out of breath" Takemichi mumbled and I pushed him off of me.

I narrowed my eyes "Dumbass" I muttered as I stood up and dusted myself off "You're like an annoying brother" I said and he grinned "that's what I'm here for!" He chirped and I rolled my eyes "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked and he smiled "I saw you here so I thought that I would come over and hang out" he said and I hummed "No thanks" I said and his jaw dropped "you're so mean to me" he whined and I scoffed "Oh please" I muttered as he laughed at me.