Chapter 36

Please check out my newest story called 'In his eyes' it's a Tokyo Revengers 'Rindo Haitani X Reader' Fanfic and any support would mean so much to me!!!

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support is appreciated<33

Y/N's POV-

"I'm confused, I don't know what that means" I said as Takemichi paced around his room. Although you could barely move through that trashy place that he calls a home.

"I thought I told you to keep your damn room clean" I said while crossing my arms and he frowned "Can't you ever be nice to me?" He asked and I shrugged "I mean I could try but I really don't want to"

I had something else on my mind.

"Takemichi, your past self kind of fucking sucks" I said and his eyes began watering "That's me but not really me" he whined and I scoffed "I don't understand why you don't like me!"

"I do like you!"

"I walked up to you the other day and said hi" I said and he raised a brow "And?"

"And you ran in the other direction"

That actually hurt my feelings a bit until I realized that it was past Takemichi. I don't think I'm a bad person so it's a shock that he doesn't like me.

Anyways, we're getting sidetracked.

"Back to what we were talking about, you said that you and Hinata are having problems right?" I asked and he nodded quickly causing me to sigh "Well there's an easy fix for that" I said and his eyes lit up "Really?"

"Yeah.....obviously you're in the wrong so go and tell her that you're sorry and make sure to kiss her feet, dumbass"

Tears streamed down his face as he stared at me.

"You don't have to be mean! And it's not my fault, it's my past selfs fault!" He said and I raised a brow "What happened?" I asked and he looked down.

He mumbled something that I couldn't quite catch.

Well....I actually heard him clearly but there was no way that I was going to believe that.

"Takemichi, I'm going to need you to repeat that" I said and he clenched his fists "MY PAST SELF WAS CAUGHT ALMOST GROPING ANOTHER GIRL AND HINATA WALKED IN AND THATS WHEN I HAD JUST CAME BACK INTO THE PAST AND I WAS FROZEN IN SH-" A loud thud was heard as a shoe fell to the floor and Takemichi hit the ground with a footprint on his face. Men.....disgust me.

Mikey knows better.

"You're an idiot" I said while facepalming and he had a guilty look on his face "she was so mad! She beat me up" he said and I scoffed "I would too"