Chapter 25

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

It was the night of the dance.

Salem meowed and rubbed against my leg as I gave a lengthy sigh that was directed at Mikey. "You're not wearing that" I said and Mikey looked down at his Toman uniform "Wh-" I hit him over the head as I threw a tux at his face.

"Emma knew that you would do something dumb like that so she bought this" I said and he took it off of his face before staring down at it "No thanks" he said and I crossed my arms "It wasn't a question Mikey, now go change" I said and he sighed before taking his clothes off and I quickly covered my eyes "NOT IN HERE YOU IDIOT! GO INTO MY BATHROOM!" I exclaimed as I turned around.

"Why?" He asked and I scowled "FINE! I'm leaving then" I said as I began walking away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into him.

"I don't know what to do with this" he said as he lifted the tie up to my face and I blushed 'he doesn't have a shirt on' I looked away and grabbed the tie "I'll tie it but just go and get dressed" I said as I quickly walked out of the room and shut the door.

"So you and Mikey are going to the dance" S/N said as she smiled brightly and I looked down "Yeah I am" I said and she ruffled my hair "You should go and get ready" she said and I nodded "I will but I have to get Mikey dressed first since he takes forever" I said and she chuckled "Oh! Also don't let me forget my jacket, it's going to rain later tonight and I don't want to walk home in the rain" I said and she hummed "Ok I won't let you forget" she said as she smiled "Promise" she said and I chuckled "Thank you"

"N/N! My pants are stuck" Mikey called out from inside of my room and I facepalmed "JUST TAKE THEM OFF AND TRY AGAIN" I yelled through the door as a loud thud was heard "Ouch...." He mumbled and my sister laughed before pulling me into a hug.

"You're growing up so fast" she said and I wrapped my arms around her tightly "I know, I miss being young and carefree" I said and she laughed "You can still be carefree, be a kid! Enjoy it while it lasts" she said as she looked down at me "There's going to be a time when I'm not around and you're going to have to grow up but for now, just rely on me" she said and I frowned "Well I'll have you around for a long time so I don't have to worry about growing up anytime soon" I said and she laughed "Damn right!" She said as she slung her arm over my shoulder just as the door opened.

My eyes widened "Woah it looks good" I said as Mikey had his hands stuffed into the pockets of his dress pants and he looked to the side "This is uncomfortable" he complained and I rolled my eyes "It's just for one night" I said and he sighed as I made my way into my room "You guys can talk or something, I'll be changing" I said and he tilted his head to the side "Can't I just stay with you?" He asked and my eyes widened "HELL NO" me and S/N yelled at the same time as I slammed my door closed.