Chapter 41

If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<33

Y/N's POV-

"Mitsuya! I didn't mean to rip it but now I really need it to be sewn back together" I said as I lifted my torn school skirt up to him.

He sighed "I'm not sure if I can fix it before school starts, we'll definitely be late" he said and I frowned "I know but.....please?"

He facepalmed "Ok fine, let me have it" he said and I grinned before handing him the skirt as he walked into his room to get his sewing kit. Perks of having a brother-figure that knows how to sew and design clothes.

I would be graduating high school next year, I find that insane. Especially after everything that's happened over the course of almost two full years.

I turn 17 tomorrow so I was quite excited.

Mitsuya came back out and threw the skirt at me "Go and get changed!" He said and I quickly walked into my room and closed the door "THANKS"

"NO PROBLEM!"

Me and Mitsuya went to the same high school since I live with him. So I was no longer at the same school as Hinata and Takemichi but it's fine since we still talk all the time.

I quickly got changed in my room and tossed my hair up before walking back into the living room, grabbing my bag and walking out the front door.

Mitsuya was waiting for me on his motorcycle so I got on behind him and smiled "Ready for another day of this dreadfully boring school?" I asked and he nodded "If I want to become a fashion designer then hell yeah" he said and I laughed "I'm sure you'll make it happen, you're great at what you do" I said and he turned to smile at me "Thanks Y/N, I'm really glad that we met" he said as he started the bike up before driving it down the street "I'm really glad we met too"

I sighed and watched the scenery as we rode passed it in a quick blur.

Mitsuya parked besides the school and we got off before walking side by side inside of the school.

"Next year is our final year" he said with a grin and I nodded slowly "Final year......" I said quietly and he patted me on the head "Don't be nervous, everything is going to work out.......just how it's meant to be" he said and I looked down "Right......I just don't want anything bad to happen anymore" I said quietly and he smiled "Don't think like that! And if someone does try and do something then I'll be right there to back you up" he said and I smiled at him "You're the best!"

I looked down again "Thanks for being like a brother to me" I said and I slowly looked back up at him to see him looking down at me with soft eyes "We'll always be family and I'll always love you"