Chapter 45

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means so much<3

Please check out my newest FF, it's a Yandere Ran Haitani X Reader & if you'd like to see more of it then I'd really appreciate any and all support on it<333

Y/N's POV-

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"Please! Y/N!"

"Takemichi! Stop it, she's alright! She was just taking a nap!"

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I felt someone shaking me and I stared into Takemichi's nervous eyes causing my own eyes to widen slightly "Huh.....What's the matter.....?" I questioned quietly and he quickly pulled me into a hug.

My eyes widened "Takemichi.....?"

I could tell that he was crying now as I slowly wrapped my arms around him and glanced over at Hinata but she simply shrugged with a confused look on her face.

Did something happen?

"Takemichi....what's wrong?" I asked and he pulled away "I came back to the past.....sorry" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Oh crybaby!" I said with a small smile and he wiped his tears away "Why'd you come back?" She asked and he rubbed the back of his head "Um have you went to visit Hanma today?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly "How'd you know that I was going to visit Hanma?" I questioned and he sighed "You told me.....uh well your future self told me"

I don't like where this is going.

"Takemichi, why did you come back?" I questioned and he clenched his fists "You and Mikey.....were both dead in that timeline" he whispered and my eyes went wide "H-Huh! Both of us?" I questioned and he gave a short nod "Yes.....I don't know what to do anymore" he said and I frowned "Well what happened to us?"

He sighed "I can tell you later! But you need to go and visit Hanma!" He said quickly and I tilted my head to the side before looking over at the clock on the library wall "Mhm looks like I only slept for about an hour" I said quietly before stretching out my arms "Alright, I'll go and visit him but then you have to explain things"

He nodded before pushing me out of the library and I began walking down the sidewalk.

Me and Mikey died this time huh?

Well......I guess that my efforts haven't been enough.

I wonder what happened this time?

And why does visiting Hanma.....have any relations to what's going on in the future? Maybe Hanma knows something.............but that would be impossible since Hanma isn't in the future! He's in jail.