Chapter 50

Hi guys! This is the final chapter, I hope you've all enjoyed this FF

Hi guys! This is the final chapter, I hope you've all enjoyed this FF. This was like the first book that I've ever made and it's been ongoing since the middle of August so I'm excited to finally end it😭

Make sure to check out my other story's as well.

OTHER STORIES BY ME-

~Rindou Haitani~ In His Eyes
~Ran Haitani~ My Darling
~Haruchiyo Sanzu~ Pretty•Doll
~Shuji Hanma~ CORPSE BRIDE

Ok I'm done now, I hope you all enjoy the final chapter of 'Stay By My Side'.

No One's POV-
*10 Years Later(Final Future)

"Heya partner, I'm here again" A boy with black hair shaved into an undercut had said as he stared down at a large gravestone with flowers surrounding it.

"I forgot to bring flowers again.....I bet that you're cursing me out from heaven" Chifuyu mused with his hands inside of his pockets, a small smile had graced his lips but that was only to cover up the fact that he couldn't stare at his best friend's grave without crying.

He clenched his jaw tightly as tears began clouding his vision "Everyone really misses you......I wish that you were apart of this future, I'm sure that everything would've turned out a lot better if you were" he said quietly, not trusting his own voice at the moment.

A single tear steamed down the boys face but he quickly wiped it away "I've spent the last 10 years of my life, visiting you at your grave and just hoping that you would come back to us" Chifuyu continued "But today is the day that I'm saying my final goodbye to you, our crybaby hero"

"Hello Chifuyu" The boys eyes widened slightly as he heard a feminine voice from behind him, he quickly turned around and instantly calmed down when he saw a familiar face.

"Hey Hinata" he said sadly as the girl kneeled down in front of her ex boyfriends grave before placing a bouquet of flowers on the soil.

"He said that we'd get married around this time" she said quietly and Chifuyu's eyes widened slightly as the girl spoke but he remained silent.

"Perhaps we could be together, in another life" she said softly as she looked up at the full moon and Chifuyu glanced up at the moon as well "There were a lot of unfulfilled promises made back then" A single tear streamed down Hinata's cheek "I miss them all" she whispered, her voice had started cracking as she thought about everyone that was affected that day.

Chifuyu glanced over at the grave besides Takemichi's "Me too....."

'I wonder what everyone else is up to......it's been so long since I've last seen them'