Chapter 43

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, I appreciate any and all support<33

Y/N's POV-

Maybe it's a bad time to realize this but.......something is up with Kayo. I've got a weird feeling......not necessarily 'bad' but a very weird feeling.

"Morning Morning" she chirped as she placed a bag on my desk causing me to raise a brow "Whats this?" I asked and she smiled "Pastries!" She said as she sat down besides me and I smiled "Oh thanks! What's the occasion?" I asked and she shrugged "Just because....."

There's a catch.

She leaned closer to me "I want to ask for a favor" she said and I smiled "What is it?"

On the inside, I was scowling.

She smiled "Well I have a crush on this guy.....I've seen him a couple of times and I- uh well you know him so I wanted to see if you could set me up with him" she said and I raised a brow "How do you know that I know him?" I asked and she smiled "Well I've heard rumors that you were friends with him and some of his other friends......."

Oh my gosh......is she talking about Takemichi?

My eyes widened slightly "Oh and who's this guy?" I asked and she smiled "Well I don't know his actual name but they called him Mikey when I pointed him out to some other people in this school" she said and I stared at her blankly "Mikey.....?"

She nodded quickly "Yup! Longish blonde hair, black eyes! Cute face" she said with a smirk causing me to simply stare at her.

Oh......so it's not Takemichi.

"I think I've got a good chance! So can you introduce us?" She asked and I tilted my head to the side "What if I told you that he had a girlfriend?" I asked and she scoffed "Oh please, I could totally win him over" she said and I hummed "I see......."

I grinned "Well then.....I'll introduce you two after school!" I said and her smile grew "Really? Awesome! You're the best" she said as she turned away from me just as the bell rang.

I knew something was up.

She had been bringing me things all week.

'Just because.....'

Just because she wants to kiss my ass.

I looked down at my phone and sent Mikey a quick text saying that I had someone that wanted to meet him after I get out of school.

He said 'Okay' and I placed my phone in my school bag.

Well I guess we'll see if she can 'easily win him over'