Chapter 30

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot to me<3

No One's POV-

A nurse walked out into the waiting room where Emma, Hinata, Takemichi, Mikey and Draken had all been waiting patiently.

It was 7am and visiting hours had just started.

"Hello! You guys must be here to see Y/N" She said and their eyes snapped towards her.

"Is she really awake? Can we see her?" Emma asked as the nurse gave a quick nod "Actually you guys don't have to move at all, she's quite stubborn and said that she would walk down here by herself" she said and Takemichi's eyes widened "But won't she hurt herself?" He asked and Hinata looked at the nurse with a worried expression but the nurse simply shook her head and let out a small laugh.

The sound of a soft yawn was heard as a H/C haired girl turned the corner and walked over to the nurse.

"It's 7am....." she yawned again as she continued to rub her eyes and tugging on the nurses shirt. "And your friends are here" the nurse said as Y/N dropped her hand from her eyes and stared over at the wide eyed kids as she smiled a bit. "Morning" she said as she was suddenly knocked to the ground by a sudden hug from Emma. "I missed you so much" she said as she tightened her hug and Y/N wrapped her arms around her "Careful Emma or you might squeeze the life out of me and then I'd end up in another coma" she mumbled and Emma loosened her grip "Sorry" she said and Y/N closed her eyes as Emma slowly let go.

She rubbed her eyes again "I'm tired" she mumbled and Draken rolled his eyes "You've got a months worth of sleep in your system, you should be fine" he mused and Y/N laughed "Always the jokester" she said and he smiled "Glad to see that you're back with the living" he said and she nodded "Glad to be back"

"Y/N....." Takemichi drifted off and Y/N smiled "Oh c'mon crybaby! I saw you yesterday before you ran out of the room like an idiot" she mused and he began crying even more causing her to laugh "I told you that we'd find a way" she said and he nodded before wiping away his tears as Hinata ran over and hugged Y/N.

"I knew that you'd pull through" she whispered and Y/N smiled "I'm glad.....I didn't even know if I'd pull through" She whispered as she closed her eyes and leaned into Hinata's warmth.

They pulled away and Y/N looked over and saw Mikey staring at her with widened eyes causing her to smile.

"No hug?" She asked teasingly as she spread her arms out and Draken pushed Mikey forward as he slowly began walking towards her before leaning down and laying his head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him, His whole body was tense.