Chapter 14

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter, any and all support means so much to me<3

2 weeks had passed by quickly.

And Takemichi was actually prepared this time.

His plan was basically bulletproof.

"You ready Akkun?" Takemichi asked as Akkun began stretching "I've got this, looks like our crybaby hero is about to save another person" he mused as he walked ahead with a black mask covering his face.

Yup, this plan was bulletproof.

Y/N's POV-

I was exhausted and didn't want to go to school at all but Hinata would kill me so I got up and got ready for the day ahead of me.

I placed my uniform on and styled my hair before slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking out of my house. I was halfway towards the school when I noticed that I didn't have my phone on me causing me to groan. "Damn it" I mumbled as I stopped walking "If I go back then I'll be late but if I don't go back then I'll be bored" I whispered as I looked over and saw an alley that led towards the back of my neighborhood.

I smirked before walking through the alleyway to get to my house quicker.

Something felt off though.

Maybe I was starting to overthink too much but being around Mikey all the time can do that to you.

I sneezed and suddenly the alleyway got really quiet, I no longer heard any birds in the area and I didn't hear anything else at all. I rubbed my nose as I continued to walk down the alleyway.

Suddenly I felt my mouth being covered as my eyes widened and I began struggling "Stop moving" a boy had been forcing his voice to become deeper causing me to raise a brow but he quickly pulled me back as another boy in a black mask came over.

"Sorry" he mumbled before placing something over my mouth and I felt my eyes growing heavy as my body shut down completely.

Takemichi's POV-

I kidnapped her.

Well I wasn't really going to hold her hostage-......actually, yes I was, she gets into way too much trouble.

"Uh isn't Mikey going to wonder where she is?" Akkun asked and I shook my head "Nah, he won't go crazy if she doesn't see him for a day" I said as I waved it off.

"Actually we should probably kidnap Mikey too" I said quietly and Akkun's jaw dropped "Right and have Toman after us? you've lost your damn mind" he said and I sighed "Well we have to do something, we have to get rid of Hanma" I declared and Akkun facepalmed "We don't stand a chance man" he said as he looked down at Y/N's sleeping face.