Chapter 20

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any support means a lot to me<33

Y/N's POV-

I wanted more answers.

"Cut the secretive shit, you're a time traveler" I crossed my arms while staring at Takemichi. His jaw dropped and he quickly covered my mouth as he pushed me into an empty classroom.

"Shhhhh!" He shushed and I rolled my eyes "Like any one would actually believe me anyways" I mused and he sighed "I.....can time leap" he said quietly and I hummed "I see....how does it work?" I asked as I sent him a curious look "Well Hinata's brother, Naoto, is kind of like a trigger.....Whenever I shake hands with him, I time leap to and from the past" he continued "I can go 12 years into the past, I've been trying to keep everyone alive for a while now" he said and my eyes widened slightly "I see...."

"Hey Takemichi.....what am I doing in the future?" I asked and he frowned "The last time I went back.....you were dead" he said as his eyes began watering "I don't even know what to do anymore, you keep....dying" he cried out as tears began falling down his face.

I stared at him in shock "Are you only around....to save me?" I asked and he wiped his tears "I saved Draken's life and others as well....." he whispered and I sighed "I really appreciate that Takemichi, I have one more question though" I said and he nodded "How did you get that power?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his head "Well one day, I looked on the news and saw that Hinata, my ex in the future had been killed alongside of her younger brother and it was.....shocking to see" he said and my eyes widened "I continued my day as normal and then I went to the train station and someone pushed me which caused me to fall onto the tracks and I thought that I was dead but then I woke up in this body" he said and I stared at him blankly.

"Ok....so what does Naoto have to do with that?" I asked and he sighed "Well I thought that I was living through my memories so I told him to watch out in the future and then he survived in the future and managed to save me from the train" he said and I rubbed the back of my head "So who pushed you?" I asked and he looked away "Akkun" he said and my jaw dropped "I was not expecting that" I mumbled and he sighed "Me either" he groaned and I bowed my head towards him.

"Thank you for trying to save me but you don't have to do that anymore" I said as I looked back up to see him staring at me in shock "W-what do you mean?" He asked and I smiled "I can take care of myself, live your own life" I said while chuckling "And if you happen to see me when you go back to your time then tell me that I was able to protect myself" I said as I nudged him in the arm "Crybaby" I laughed once more before walking out of the classroom and down the hall.

I stuffed my hands inside of my pockets as I walked up the stairs of the school. I walked out onto the roof and locked the door behind me as I sat on the ledge of the building.