Chapter 44

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support is appreciated<3

Takemichi's POV-
~12 Years into the future~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

I was inside of my room.

I jumped up and a huge smile made its way onto my face as I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts, my finger stopped on one in particular.

Y/N's.

I clicked on the contact and placed the phone to my ear as I listened to it ring.

C'mon.....pick up, pick up, pick up!

"Hello?" A voice questioned over the phone and my eyes widened slightly "Y/N.....is that you?" I asked and it went silent for a moment "Takemichi? Yeah it's me, what's up?" She questioned and I placed my hand over my heart "No kidding......I'm not dreaming!"

"Huh? Takemichi! Wait Takemichi from the future?" She questioned and I nodded quickly even though she couldn't see me "Yes!"

She laughed "Aha! Nice to hear from you" she said and I smiled "Same here, where's Mikey?" I asked and she went silent again "Uh......dunno" she said and I raised a brow "You don't know......?"

What the heck does that mean?

She sighed "He's out......doing uh something, hopefully I'll see him again soon but for now......wanna hang out?" She asked and I grinned "Heck yeah!"

That means that Mikey's alive!

She just confirmed it!

I wonder what everything else is like........

Is everyone still alive and......together?

I hope so.

"Ok I'll meet you at your place" she said and I raised a brow "You know where I live?" I asked and she chuckled "I managed to make friends with your 'past' self so we've hung out a couple of times" she said and I smiled "That's great!"

She hummed "See you"

My eyes widened "Hina!"

I quickly pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts once again.

Hina<3 was marked down and I looked down at her contact picture to see that it was a photo of me and her.

I smiled and dialed her number.

She answered instantly "Hiya Takemichi" she chirped and I smiled "Hina......"

My eyes began welling up with tears and she went quiet for a moment "Are you.....future Takemichi?" She asked and I began crying tears of joy "I am!" I said and she went silent for a moment "That's so exciting! Want to go on a date tomorrow?" She asked and I grinned "Yes!"