Chapter 27

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Takemichi's POV-

We made it to the hospital and they raced Y/N into a room immediately. I quickly picked up my phone and dialed Hinata's number. She instantly picked up "Hello?" She sniffled and I could hear other crying in the background, must've been Emma.

"I'm at the hospital-" she cut me off "I'm just going to head home....Me and Emma aren't doing so well" she said quietly and my eyes widened slightly "Listen, Hina! Y/N.....they found a pulse" I said quickly as the crying stopped and it went silent.

"They found a pulse....on Y/N?" Hinata asked slowly and tears began streaming down my face "they did, she's getting treated.....right now" I said and she gasped "Me and Emma are on our way! Do Mikey and Draken know?" She asked and I sighed "No, they had to go to separate rooms to get treated for their own gunshot wounds, they're probably in surgery right now but it wasn't anything fatal" I explained and she sighed in relief "I can't keep myself from crying but I have hope now....thank you for calling Takemichi, I'll see you soon" she said and I smiled "Ok, see you soon Hina" I said as she hung up the phone. I stuffed my phone inside of my pocket and glanced around the waiting room. Please....make it out alive Y/N.

I sat down and glanced around the room.

"Excuse me?" Someone questioned and my head snapped up as I saw a nurse standing a few feet away from me "Yes?" I asked as I stood up and she smiled "Are you here with the patients from room 205 and 209? The ones with the gunshot wounds?" She asked as she looked down at a file.

I quickly nodded my head "And the young girl that was stabbed!" I said and her face darkened a bit as she looked away "Um.....well the young gentlemen in rooms 205 and 209 are finished with their surgery and now they're rest- er well one of them is resting and the other is just glaring at us" she said as she nervously rubbed the back of her head "He wanted to speak to a Takemitchy, is that you?" She asked and I nodded "It is" I said and she smiled sadly "follow me"

We walked down the hall before I abruptly stopped her "Why won't you tell me anything about Y/N, the girl that was stabbed?" I questioned and she looked down "She went through her own surgery....and the doctors aren't sure if she's ever going to wake up again" she said and tears fell from my eyes "Comatose, she's.....in a coma?" I asked and she sighed "More or less, I'm very sorry for the unfortunate news" she said as she turned and began walking again.

I clenched my jaw and shook my head quickly as I began following her once more. We stopped in front of a door and she turned to me "He didn't want anyone else to be in the room so you can just go on in" she said as she began walking away.