Chapter 10

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter, I appreciate all of the support!!<33

Y/N's POV-

"Come on! Come on!" Hinata said as she gripped onto my arm and pulled me through the festival.

I groaned.

'How the heck did I get dragged to this....AGAIN?'

"I bet that Mikey is going to be here" she whispered as she nudged me in the arm and I rolled my eyes "I couldn't care less" I mumbled and she chuckled as we saw Takemichi talking to a girl with blonde hair tied up into a bun, she was very pretty.

"Ah Emma! Takemichi!" Hinata called out and my eyes widened slightly "Thats Emma" I mumbled as she smiled at both of us "Nice to finally meet you Y/N, Mikey mentions you all the time....it's a bit annoying sometimes" she mumbled the last part but I still heard.

My face flushed "Oh s-sorry" I mumbled and she laughed "Don't be sorry! It's cute that he likes you so much" she said and my eyes widened slightly "Eh...." I mumbled and she raised a brow "Huh aren't you two dating?" She asked and my eyes nearly bulged out of skull "NO" I exclaimed and her eyes widened a bit.

"Oh I guess I got the wrong impression....Mikey said...eh never mind" she said as she looked towards Hinata "Let's all go and get something to eat" she suggested and we all nodded but I was still a bit curious.

What did Mikey tell her?

We all walked next to each other but it kind of felt like me and Emma were third wheeling.

"Shouldn't we give them some space?" I asked Emma quietly and she giggled "Ok, follow me" she whispered as we subtly ditched the couple.

"Come on!" She said as she grabbed my hand and led me through the festival.

"Ah! Let's get crepes" she said as she pulled me over to a stand and we both ordered.

The vender handed us two crepes and we began munching on them "These are delicious" Emma said as she swallowed her first bite.

"I.....agree" I said in between bites and she laughed as we made our way over to some of the games.

"When are the fireworks starting?" I asked and she looked up "Mhm maybe another half n hour" she said and I nodded as we walked up to a dart game.

"I've got this" I said as I tossed some money down and picked up three darts.

I managed to hit all three targets.....barely.

But I still got to pick my prize so I went with a teddy bear and gave it to Emma.

"Thank you, thank you!" She said as she hugged the teddy bear and I chuckled "So are you in love with Mikey?" She asked and I nearly choked on my crepe.