Chapter 13

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot to me<333

Y/N's POV-

"Hinata, I'm dying" I whined and she rolled her eyes "It's just a fever" she said as she placed a rag on my forehead and I smiled at her.

"Thanks for coming over" I said quietly and she smiled "No problem, couldn't leave my friend all alone while she's sick" she said as she sat besides me.

"Yeah but you could get sick too" I said and she pointed to the mask on her face "That's why I brought this mask" she said and I sighed "I'm so cold" I said so she pulled a blanket over my body and I frowned "Now I'm kind of hot" I said and she rolled her eyes "I am going to make you some soup, stay here and don't move" she said and I sighed "Ok" I said and she began walking out of my room and towards the kitchen.

I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Mikey.

Mikey-
'Where are you?'

I quickly texted him back and said that I was sick.

He had read it but he didn't reply.

"Idiot Mikey" I mumbled as I placed my phone down and adjusted the rag on my head.

I couldn't believe that I was sick.

I had been kidnapped twice, stabbed, caught in an explosion, sent to the hospital twice but a fever was truly kicking my ass.

Hinata came back moments later with a bowl of soup in her hands and she placed it down on my bedside table as I sat up. "Thank you" I said and she nodded before handing me a spoon as I began to eat.

"My mom wants me home for lunch, are you going to be ok?" She asked and I nodded "Thanks again for coming" I said and she smiled "Of course! Tell me if you need me" she said as she stood up and dusted herself off. She waved at me before leaving my room and walking out of the house.

I stood up on shaky legs as I made my way downstairs and I was about to lock the door until it slammed open which revealed Mikey. "Mikey.....what are you doing here?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes to try and clear my vision "Staying with you" he said as he invited himself in and I closed the door behind him while locking it.

"I'm sick, you should go home before you get sick too" I said and he shook his head as I tried walking forward but I stumbled forward.

I clenched my eyes shut as I prepared myself for the fall but it never came.

Instead I felt hands on my waist as they helped me sturdy myself and I looked up to see Mikey's black eyes staring back at me.

I stood up straight and he turned around before bending down "On" he said and my eyes went wide "E-eh? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked and he smiled "Hop on" he said and my face turned bright red "No way!" I said and he frowned "C'mon" he urged and I sighed 'he's so stubborn' I thought as I climbed onto his back and he sturdied me.