Chapter 49

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<33

Also be prepared because this chapter is over 10,000 words......lol<3

Y/N's POV~

When I was living in America as a child.....I didn't really make any friends.

I was upset with my sister and I wouldn't eat properly or speak to her for an entire month before she finally sat me down and told me that things would get better for us.....she even said that we'd move back to Japan eventually so I stopped complaining all the time.

She wasn't lying.....obviously we had moved back but it had taken several years for that to happen.

I'm just glad that I don't have to be there anymore.

I also didn't have a relationship with my father, I'm sure he was around when I was born but I don't really have any memories of him.

When I had met Mikey.....my whole world seemed to change and I used to envision a future where we would stay with each other all of the time.

Just like right now, as teenagers.

I loved every second of it.

If I had to live in a future without Mikey then I don't think I would be able to live for very long.

Isn't that insane?

Having to rely on one person for happiness?

I was probably over exaggerating, I don't think that I would actually die if I didn't have Mikey by my side but I do know that I would be pretty fucking sad.

Mikey has become my source of happiness ever since I moved back to Tokyo.....and he's made his way deeper and deeper into my heart.

When my sister died, my heart had broken in half.....I didn't feel whole anymore.

But somehow, Mikey unintentionally picked up the pieces and enclosed himself inside of them.

He was an idiot sometimes and he really knew how to piss me off but.....I still love him with my whole heart.

So I'm glad that Takemichi is fighting for him......but I also hope that Takemichi doesn't push himself too far because I need him too.

Takemichi is like a brother to me.....I truly consider him a part of my family and without him, I don't think that I'd be able to cope in a healthy way.

It would destroy me inside.

So I need both of them to stay with me, I don't want to lose either of them.