Chapter 26

Literally cried while writing this chapter so if you enjoy then please leave a vote and comment<33

Y/N's POV-

What was she doing here?

Why was she on the ground.....what even happened?

Everyone eyed me as I slowly walked over to the body that was now laying on the ground. I kneeled down as S/N coughed out blood and my eyes widened as I scanned her body before seeing the gun shot wound just beside her heart.

"S/N...." I whispered as tears began streaming down my face and she leaned her head to the side to look up at me "Y/N.....what happened....I can't get up" she whispered as tears began running down her own face. "You're fine....you're ok.....I promise" I cried out as I covered the wound with my hands and she began coughing up more blood "I brought....your jacket" she whispered as I looked over and saw my jacket lying on the ground besides her.

This is all my fault.....it's all my fault.

"S/N....I'm so sorry" I sobbed out and she slowly raised her hand and held onto my hand "I'm going to die, right?" She asked quietly and I quickly shook my head "You'll be ok! I promise S/N" I cried out as Takemichi slowly walked over to us "Y/N...." he whispered as tears began streaming down his face and I shook my head "Shut up....shut up.....just shut up" I whispered as I smiled softly at S/N.

"You're going to be fine" She entwined our pinky's "Let's make one more promise...promise me that you'll be happy.....damn it kid....I swear you'd better stay alive" she cried as I tightened my hold on her hand "You're going to stay alive! You'll live too" I said and her eyes widened slightly as she looked at me in horror "I can't....hear you" she croaked out and my heart dropped "What....?" I questioned as more tears rushed from her eyes "I just want to hear your voice....please Y/N....one more time" she sobbed and I could barely see through my teary eyes "I'm here! I'm here.....S/N-" she put her hand on my cheek and I stopped speaking.

"I just thought I'd have more time....."

The next words that came from her mouth had made my whole world collapse in mere seconds.

"I don't......want to die"

Her hand slowly dropped from my cheek as her eyes  glossed over, I froze. "S/N.....S/N!" I called out as I began shaking her "C'mon....this isn't funny! Please wake up.....please don't leave me" I cried as I hugged her lifeless body. "Don't leave me all alone...." I whispered as the rain continued to fall on us.

"Y/N.....I'm so sorry" Takemichi whispered and his voice cracked as more tears began falling down his face. My eyes widened and hope began to glimmer in them as I looked up at Takemichi quickly "You can save her....right? Please! Go back and save my sister, Takemichi!" I pleaded as he began crying even harder.