Chapter 7

Please vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much to me<33

No One's POV-

It had been 2 days since Y/N was stabbed.

She still hadn't woken up.

Mikey didn't leave the hospital room at all.

S/N would come in and find him eating in the corner or sitting besides Y/N's bed with a blank expression on his face.

Sometimes she would even see Draken there too.

"N/N Wake up" Mikey said as he looked down at the girl on the bed as she breathed slowly through an oxygen mask "Hey hey hey...." he repeated as he poked the girls arm.

He sighed and leaned back in his seat "...Damn it" he mumbled as he looked down at the table next to her bed and his eyes widened "No more Dorayaki" he whispered as he stared at the empty bag laying on the table.

He sighed and looked down at the unconscious girl "N/N, N/N, N/N, N/N" He chanted her nickname quietly as he grabbed her hand and leaned down towards her ear "You sleep too much, wake up" he said as he backed up and lowered his gaze down to their hands "Sorry-" he was cut off "You're one to talk about sleeping too much" Y/N groaned and his eyes snapped to her to see her staring back at him.

"You're awake!" he said as she winced "I feel like shit" she said and he chuckled "I'll get the doctor" he said as he stood up but she tightened her hold on his hand "Stay" she said and his eyes widened slightly as the faintest tint of pink formed on his cheeks but he sat down nonetheless.

"I have to get a doctor" He said and she shook her head "I'll just pretend to sleep and then they'll never know" she whispered and he laughed lightly "What happened to Hanma?" She asked and Mikey sighed "He got away" he said and Y/N hummed "Is Takemichi ok?" She asked and he nodded "Yeah, he's ok" he said and she smiled "I'm glad then....no ones dead" she mumbled and he looked down "Yeah...." he drifted as he felt the urge to cry.

"Can you close your eyes?" he asked and she raised a brow "Why....I just woke up" she mused and he lowered his gaze "Just close them, ok?" He said and she slowly closed her eyes "Ok Mikey" she whispered as he stared down at her face before tears began falling down his face but he didn't make a single sound.

He held onto her hand even tighter and a small smile tugged at her lips.

He wiped his face quickly and blinked the remaining tears away "Ok you can open your eyes now" he said but she didn't open them "N/N?" He questioned and he saw her slow breathing causing him to chuckle "Fell asleep again" he mumbled as he got up and walked out to find a doctor.