Chapter 17

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

Yeah....there was definitely something up with that boy.

I stared at Takemichi as he stared back at me with pure confusion "What am I doing here?" He asked and I tilted my head to the side "Takemichi...." I drifted as I felt his forehead "No fever, so you're just an idiot" I said and he pouted "Where's Hinata?" He asked and I raised a brow "Dude your girlfriend literally just said that she would be back and then you asked to shake hands with her brother like a creep" I said as I crossed my arms and he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh...." He drifted off and I rolled my eyes "Just who the hell are you?" I questioned as I narrowed my eyes at him and he tilted his head to the side "I-I'm not sure how to answer that" he said and I leaned back.

He's acting....different.

"Anyways, later" I said and his eyes widened slightly "Where are you going?" He asked and I smiled "I have something to do" I said as I began walking away from Hinata's apartment complex.

Takemichi, I think I just found out your secret.

I walked inside of my house and closed the door.

I began pacing around as I thought about my theory.

"Maybe a split personality....no that's not right, maybe he really is physic....but that wouldn't explain his weird behavior every once and awhile....uh-" I cut myself off as my eyes widened "Can he....time travel?" I questioned quietly before laughing loudly.

"That was probably my dumbest theory yet" I mused to myself as I walked into my room.

I flopped down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"But....that would explain a lot"

~Flashback~

"Thank you" I whispered and he smiled "I did it....I think I really did it" he whispered and I raised a brow "Did what?" I asked and he shook his head with tears in his eyes "Nothing" he said and I hummed before standing up.

"This is going to be one hell of a throw down so take her to cover Takemitchy" Draken said and Takemichi nodded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards one of the pillars.

"Your head....that's quite a bruise" he said and I chuckled dryly "Don't remind me, it hurts like hell whenever I touch it" I mumbled and he sighed "I'm so glad....that you're alive" he whispered and I raised a brow 'This dude is so weird sometimes....' I thought as I rested my back against the pillar.