Chapter 29

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot<33

WARNING- THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF AN ATTEMPTED S*ICIDE IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!

Y/N's POV-

I can't open my eyes but I can hear people around me talking. I felt so.....numb inside.

"I'm not sure.....I don't think it's possible" A mans voice rang out but I couldn't do anything except  listen."We'll be adopting her" A boys voice rang out and I felt as though.....I knew who it was.

The name was on the tip of my tongue but I wasn't able to think properly right now."We aren't even sure if she's going to wake up and if she does then there will be a lot of legal process" the mans voice rang out and I assumed that he was a doctor.....which meant that I was in the hospital. Judging my the sound of a monitor beeping....I was correct.

"She's going to wake up and we will take any legal processes that are necessary" A woman's voice rang out in my ears but this voice was unfamiliar.

Who was speaking?

Why were they talking about adopting?

Did they mean....me? Adopting me?

This was all too weird but my mind had begun to feel hazy and then....the voices drowned out and I could no longer hear them anymore. I couldn't hear or see anything....Now I felt completely and utterly.....empty.

~2 days later~

Takemichi's POV-

It had been a month since Y/N's been stabbed.

She hadn't woken up yet.....and everyone was losing hope. We all needed her here.....but she wasn't. Mikey was currently at the hospital with Y/N.....Emma said that he seemed more distant than usual. This is the first time that he's visited her since she was emitted last month.....this long month. Something felt off.

So I decided to head to the hospital as well and maybe I'd have a chance to talk to him about everything. I opened the door to the hospital and I noticed a boy wearing a black hood. He was tall and he kept his head down but he had definitely come from the same hall as Y/N. I got the feeling that I knew him and as he passed me.....that's when I got a small glimpse of his face.

It was Hanma!

My eyes widened as I quickly sprinted towards Y/N's room and I swung the door open to see that she was still sleeping there. But now....there were flowers sitting on the bedside table besides her.

I tilted my head to the side "Hanma brought her flowers?" I wondered out loud as I looked around the room "But where'd Mikey go.....?" I questioned quietly as I sat besides Y/N's bed and sighed "Y/N.....Hey" I started off with a small smile as I brushed a strand of hair out of her face "Your hair is growing heh.....Um today was pretty boring, I'm guessing that Mikey came to see you though since Emma said that he would" I said as I glanced around the room.