Chapter 38

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

I had been avoiding Mikey all day.

I wasn't mad at him or anything but me and Emma were on a mission.

"Is he still blowing up your phone?" Emma asked and I sighed "Yeah....I'm considering just turning my phone off" I said and she quickly snatched my phone and turned it off causing my eyes to widen "I wasn't-"

"He's just going to keep spamming you and besides we should enjoy ourselves while planning his birthday" she said happily and I smiled "I suppose so"

"Is he spamming your phone?" I asked and Emma looked down at her phone "I've got a couple of missed calls from him and Draken" she said and I nudged her in the arm "How's it going with Draken by the way?" I asked and she sighed "It's not going anywhere"

I frowned a bit "He's just an idiot but he'll quit being so oblivious soon" I said while patting her on the head causing her to smile "I hope so"

"Anyways I'm glad that you and Mikey are doing well!" She said and I rubbed the back of my head "He's not going to let me out of his sight after today" I said and she laughed "That's definitely true"

We walked into a different store to buy some more party decorations.

"Should we make a custom banner or buy one that's already ready?" She asked and I sighed "Well a custom banner would have more meaning but I don't know if I can get away from him for long enough to help you" I said and she smiled "That's ok! I can ask Hinata for help" she said and I smiled "Sounds good"

We grabbed some supplies for the banner and checked out. "How long has it been since you talked to him?" She asked and I thought for a moment "Mhm well since yesterday night and it's currently 12pm" I said as I looked at the clock on the wall and Emma chuckled "I don't know how you manage to spend all of your time with him" she said and I shrugged "I have no idea"

It wasn't so bad but it felt like I had a child clinging to my side all of the time. I'm definitely not interested in children .......but Mikey does have the mentality of a 2 year old. "He might go crazy" She mused and I looked down at my turned off phone "Maybe I should just send him a quick text" I said and she quickly took my phone and put it in her purse "Nope"

Emma is going to be the reason for my funeral.

I sighed "Alright, where to now?" I asked and she smiled "We can buy his gift and then we can go and grab something to eat!" She said as she dragged me into another store causing me to smile.

If I could describe Emma in a way then.....I'd describe her as the sun.

She was always so bright and fun to be around, she had this constant aura around her that made the people around her happy. I smiled at her as she gasped at all of the things she saw.